Status: I need a small co-writer. Any up for the job?

I Just Love My New Neighbors

Chapter Two

As I stripped down to my underwear, I couldn't help but stare at Ronnie as he put on swim trunks. His body? Oh yeah. Off the fucking fuckable charts man.

"So this is the Radke man's body?" I asked obviously eyeing him.

He smirked, as usual, and said, "Baby, this body is just getting started," And he started pulling his trunks down.

"WOAH MAN! I don't looking at it unless I'm fucking it. So maybe tomorrow." He stopped tugging his trunks and dove in.

"Do you like my secksy hair? I'm not wearing any underwear. S my d, pop it out like lipstick, razorsharp eyelashes now my fashion just thrashes in dea-" "What the fuck?"

I frowned at him. "My singings not that bad."

He rolled his eyes, "I know that but what the fuck were you singing?"

"Blood on the dancefloor."

Ronnie scoffed, "Those guys aren't good." I gasped and shouted, "YEAH THEY FUCKING ARE! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!"

"Me? Jealous of them? Maybe if you ever met them, you'd know they aren't as good as you think they are."

"Bitch please. Jayy will never change in my eyes." "Jayy? You're not a typical Dahvie fan?"

"No. Jaz has dibbs on Dahvie and I have dibbs on Jayy. I like my men flexible and fuckable."

He smirked, "I'm plenty fuckable. I'm so fuckable that I'm unfuckable to most. But your an exception."

I rolled my eyes and jumped into the pool finally. As I came up for air, I noticed Ronnie was plently closer than he was before. I raised an eyebrow, "Tryin' to get some Ronster?"

"Ronster?"

"Yeah. That's your new porn star name baby. Got a problem with it?"

"Not at all Blaze." He smirked and I got out of the pool.

"Blaze?"

"That's you new porn star name. And you know what porn stars do together?"

"We beat the shit out of the male porn star because we might be a domamatrix."

"Kinky. I like it."

I put on my clothes and looked at the clock. 5:48AM. "Can I crash here?"

Ronnie got out too and put his towel on before removing his trunks. "Be my guest. Do you want to share the bed with me or take the couch?"

"I'll share the bed Ronster."

He only smirked again. "See you in bed Blaze."

***

I felt the bed shift next to me and arms go around my waist. "Don't try nothin'." I barely whispered.

I just felt a small nod on the top of my head and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just some bonding and I found the most amazing cowriter.

And the amazing sex (Written by my amazing cowriter who I would write but I'm about to pass out so I can barely write this. Thank god for spelling check) will start in the next few chapters. I'm still working it out ibn my head.

Thouhgts?