The Forest

Crying tears of blood and pain

Rebecca and James sat near each other, just inside the tent. Corey and Max were alseep, far from each other. Max sighed heavily, waking Rebecca out of her little dream mode, "Are you.. Okay?" she asked, worried.

"Fine, I'm fine. How are you and Max?" James asked evasively, knowing about their relationship.

"Don't change the subject, please,"

"Alright, I'm feel horrible. I left her alone in a forest! A forest where heaps of people have died!" growlled James.

"It's not your fault, she could've disagreed to stay," James stared at Rebecca with an eyebrow raised, "Okay, I'm not the best calmer-er,"

"Nah, it's fine," James smiled, but only slightly, "Anyway, I'm going to bed," James fell back and was asleep after a few minutes. Rebecca couldn't get to sleep, so she lay on the ground, next to the door.

A stick snapped in the distance, making Rebecca jump. She peeked out of the door, the zip was broken, so the door couldn't close. Something growled nearby, coming closer and closer to the tent.

Corey woke up, she had had a nightmare where she found the others in the ground dead in a clearing. It had been horrible. She sat up and saw Rebecca kneeling at the door, keeping watch. Then all of a sudden, she screamed and was pulled out of the tent. Corey yelled, waking up the others, they ran out of the tent, "Rebecca!" screamed Max.

Claws dug into Rebecca's shoulders, she was screaming and crying. She thrashed about, but the more she moved, the more the claws dug into her skin. Sticks and stones dug into her back as she was dragged along. She saw the others in the distance, they weren't fast enough. She knew that they couldn't save her, "Rebecca! Rebecca!" called out Max.

Rebecca turned her head to the side so she could see what her captor was. It seemed to be a large wolf, it stood on hind legs and its eyes held human intelligence. Its hands were a little more human-like than wolf-like. It's head looked like a mix between wolf and human, although more wolf-like than human like. It was obvious what it was- a werewolf.

The werewolf took Rebecca to an empty cave. The cave looked naturally made, showing that humans had probably not been there at all. The werewolf let go of her, it sat next to her, eyeing her carefully. It seemed to look at her like she was its pup.

Rebecca had the feeling that she wouldn't be able to get away. She also had the feeling the werewolf "mother" wouldn't like any visitors- namingly, Rebecca's friends. There was no chance to get out, werewolves tend to be supernaturally strong. Especially when it came to their pups.
♠ ♠ ♠
There were a few mistakes in this one, too 'Silence. Shame on you.
- Whispering_Shadows :)