Sequel: Hit the Books

Study

Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Bailey skipped through the school to where her group ate lunch and flopped down beside Lance.
“Why are you so happy?” Lance asked sceptically.
“You got laid last night did you?” Tilly joked. Bailey blushed and rolled her eyes. Yeah she had, but her friends didn’t need to know that. They joked and laughed for the rest of the lunch break and Bailey could feel a pair of eyes on her the whole time. Once the bell rang she looked behind her and saw the guys group that sat near them were all departing. In that group was Vernon.
“Bails? You ok?” Tilly asked.
“Yeah, I get the feeling that Vernon doesn’t like me very much.” Bailey said.
“Well you did break his heart.” Lance pointed out. Bailey bit back her comment of telling them just what Vernon was and just settled for sighing.
“I didn’t mean to.” She said apologetically.
“You have a knack for that don’t ya Bails.” Tilly chuckled winking at her. Over the years Bailey had been asked out about seven times and had only said yes to Lance.
“Shut up Tilly.” Bailey groaned as the three of them made their way across the school. Lance followed her to her locker and waited as she got her English books out.
“You ok man?” Bailey asked when he didn’t stop staring at her.
“Bails, you know how we dated?” Lance asked.
“Yeah. It’s kinda hard to forget.” Bailey laughed.
“Shut up. Well, I was wondering if you still love me?” he asked. Bailey stood there shocked, unable to form sentences.
“Bailey? Uh you ok?” Lance asked scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.
“Yeah, sorry.” Bailey stuttered.
“So do you?” Bailey shook her head.
“Lance I still love you, I always will, but not in the way I did when we were dating.” Bailey explained.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry.....really short chapter but I'm starting to lack inspiration....any idea's?