Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

The End Of Our Story

Things had fallen back into place for Bam and Alex.

It took a while for the CKY crew to get over the shock of Alex actually being Kesha, but after they did, the anger came, and finally the acceptance that she would around from then on.

Bam and Missy ended up getting divorced soon after, and surprisingly she didn’t try and take any of Bam’s possesions claiming that she didn’t want anything to remember him by because he was “a dirty cheating slut just like her”.

Everyone knew who that ‘her’ was, and they all disagreed with that term fitting Alex.

~~

Alex lay in bed, naked body wrapped tightly against Bam’s as they both slowly woke up to sun streaming through the bedroom’s windows.

The cold object resting lightly against her chest made a smile form on her face as she remembered the night before, slowly reaching up to touch the ring.

Bam snuck up from behind her, catching her off guard as his arms suddenly appeared next to her face, dangling a long metal chain around her neck before fastening it at the base of her neck.

She reached up to feel what the cool metal object was, only to find a silver ring dangling from a simple silver chain. The ring was one that she was familiar with as it had sat around Bam’s thumb for every moment since she had met him. Carved out of the plain band was a heartagram that Bam had gotten from Ville Valo himself, a ring that he fucking cherished.

“What-”She began to question only to be shushed.

“You’re fucking taking this ring whether you want it or not so people will know that you’re mine.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her back to his as he place kisses along the stretch of her neck.

“I don’t want to get married.” She stated firmly.

“Neither do I, but you’re still getting my ring.” He explained with a laugh. “It’s like a wedding ring but we aren’t getting married. It just shows that you’re mine, and I don’t mean that in the dickhead way.”

She only laughed in return, holding the ring out further as to examine the perfect carving of the symbol that was far too familiar to her.

“So I’m yours?”

“You fucking know it babe.”



END
♠ ♠ ♠
It's, sadly, over now my lovely readers :(
I'm sorry it took as long as it did for me to get this final chapter out, but when I got my laptop back from being fixed, it still had some broken parts and so it was sent back and it's still not fixed. I forced myself to write this even though I hate writing on any other computer besides my laptop.
Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And, THANK YOU to all of you who have read, subscribed, and commented.