Status: Finished :')

One Sexy Mother ***er

Don't Leave Me Alone In The Bed

Bam stood in the middle of his living room, looking out the large glass windows longingly to the figure that still sat hunched over by the pool, staring at her reflection in the dormant water.

“Bam!” His mother snapped making him look over at her once more; taking in her boiling red face that had heated up due to pure, unaltered anger as well as from her screaming at him. “What in god’s name possessed you to do something so completely stupid and uncalled for? To bring another woman to your house, with Missy right there with you the entire time! What the fuck were you thinking?”

It took a lot to make April cuss, let alone say fuck, which clued Bam in on just how bad of a situation he had put himself in.

“After what happened with Jenn, I thought you would understand what kind of shit would be thrown at you when you fucking cheat!”

Missy was standing silently next to April, a look of anger covering her face, but with a hint of confusion lingering there as well.

“Why her?” She asked suddenly, making both Bam and April look at her. “I can understand you cheating on me in a way, I guess I almost expected something like this to happen, but why her? Why the glittered up slut that people call a singer?”

Through his confusion Bam felt a small flash of hatred towards his wife for calling Alex a slut.

“What makes her so fucking special?”

“It’s because I actually fucking love her!” Bam snapped, throwing his arms in the air in frustration, only to weave his finger through his hair, tugging roughly while avoiding looking at Missy’s betrayed expression.

“Bam…” April started to say but could not finish her though as she stood stock still in shock over the words her son had said to his own wife.

“Neither of you would fucking understand,” He muttered quietly, looking back out the window to see if Alex’s figure still loomed over the pool, only to find the spot she had been vacant. “It’s always been her and it always will be her. It was her when I was engaged to Jenn and now with you Missy. I really did think that I loved you, and in a way I do, but it will always be her.”

“What do you mean it was her with Jenn?” April asked looking even more confused at the information and words being thrown around her so carelessly.

But Bam wasn’t looking at her, or even Missy; He was staring out the over sized windows, hands still woven tightly in his dark tuffs of hair.

“I used you Missy, and I’m sorry for that.” He admitted as he watched a shadowed silhouette move slowly across the large back yard. “She was gone and I needed someone to fill her place, to help me feel loved again, and you were the first one who was able to even begin to make me feel that way, but I knew deep down that you could never fully replace her. I never actually thought I would find her again, but I always hoped I would. And then she just showed up in LA and I couldn’t let her fucking get away again but I did.”

“I…I can’t even fucking look at you even more…” Missy spat, a look of disgust and hatred forming on her face as she glared at her soon to be ex-husband before she backed away and walked right out the front door leaving her life behind her as she went.

“What in God’s name has gotten into you Bam?” April asked. “How could you say all of those things to Missy? After all you two have been through, and even what’s happening now?”

“Dunn knew, and he always did know.” Bam said, turning, with his back still to her, before walking away as well, only down the steps to the Pirate Bar instead of the front door like Missy had.

He moved down the stairs quickly, taking them two at a time before pushing his way out the back door, ignoring the calls of his friends behind him as he walked across the lawn to meet the figure that had been lingering around, lost in her thoughts.

Alex let out a sound of shock when she felt a pair of toned arms wrap around her and turn her to face the owner of said arms.

“I don’t fucking care what any of them say,” Bam said as he held her close to him once more. “I’m not letting you leave again, never fucking again.”

Alex only curled herself into his embrace, letting the butterflies flapping angrily in her stomach go on in full force as she realized that it wasn’t a dream, and she was really back in Bam’s arms again.

“I love you.” He said quietly, to the point where she almost didn’t hear him say it.

“I love you too Bam.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I've been taking fucking forever to get these updates written, but my laptop is slowly but surely dying, and it's in the process of getting the keyboard replaced. And so, I am posting this update from my mom's work computer and if she finds out that I'm in her office I will lose my head so yeah...

Anyway I'm really fucking sorry, and sadly this story is coming to a close soon.

Expect only a few more updates before I finish it off...

There might only be one more...

Anyway I would fucking love it if you guys would comment and let me know that you're all still reading this~