Pokemon Adventure

Having Fun

We make it to a spot farther than where we first camped out. It is six o’ clock and the sun is going down. Gary sets up the tent and I help him. We eat hot dogs and then talk until eleven at night. We go in the tent then and Gary holds me close to his chest again. I don’t mind, he feels amazing.

I tell him this and Gary says, “So do you babe.”

I laugh and then close my eyes. In the morning we set off for the next town or city. I’m not sure if it’s a town or city that we’re going to be entering. We sort of get off course when we find a lake. Gary wants to swim and I do too. Gary changes into his trunks and I change into my bathing suit. We both go in the woods to do this. I come out of the woods and Gary whistles.

“What?” I say embarrassed.

I know my skin is exposed.

“Your swimming suit is cute sweetie.”

I laugh, “Well you look pretty cute yourself.”

I go up to Gary and hug him. He hugs me back and then we run into the water. Gary practices his swimming techniques and so do I. He’s really good at swimming, he’s like a fish. I tell Gary this. He smiles and says I’m not too shabby myself. Gary comes up to me and then and splashes me. I gasp and splash him back. He’s laughing and then it’s a water war. Gary comes up to me when I’m distracted and begins tickling me.

I laugh hysterically and say, “Gary! Stop please!”

He continues tickling me though. I keep laughing and just when I think I can’t take it anymore Gary quits.

He says, “Want to get out of the water now?”

I nod and we’re at the shore of the lake. Gary grabs a towel out of his traveling bag and dries himself off. I go over to my bag and grab a towel as well. I dry myself off too and then I’m in the woods changing into my clothes. I come out and Gary is already waiting for me. I sneak up behind him and then wrap my arms around his waist. He turns around and smiles.

“Hey cutie.” I smile and he kisses my nose.

I kiss his mouth and then we’re into it. Gary is grabbing at my shirt, tugging me closer to him. I moan as he rests his hand on my back. He rubs it in a sexual way and I feel my heart beating. I also feel his heart beating. It’s jumping in his chest like a caged bird. We just stand there kissing for a while and then we separate. We’re both panting like we’ve ran a marathon.

Gary grabs his stuff and says, “Ready to go sugar?”

I nod and grab my things. We’re on the road again and I stare at Gary’s wet, mussed up hair. He looks gorgeous to me.

He catches me staring and says, “What is it?”

“I like your hair wet,” I say and run a hand throw his silky, wet hair.

“It looks sexy.”

He laughs and says, “Thanks I only aim to please you.”

I giggle and then we continue walking.