Untitled

Girl Talk

"Jason, could I have a word with you? in the kitchen," Lilly said a few seconds after her and David had stopped kissing.

"As soon as I-"

"Thank you for agreeing with me," She says taking his arm and tugging him into the kitchen. "It is not enough that David and I don't get enough privacy as it is but that was our first kiss,"

"I am sorry Lilly but I will never stop being over protective of you but I can say that I will let up a tiny bit. Not promising on anyone else though,"

"Well that is one down," Lilly says giving her brother a hug just as everyone walks in.

"Aww did the happy twins make up?" Tiffany asks and Lilly nods her head as her and Jason put their arms around each other's waists in a brotherly and sisterly way.

"and I got him to let up," Jason clears his throat. "a bit,"

"I'll take it while it lasts," David said raising his hand.

"Come on guys lets go change,"

Lilly says and the two other girls nod. After grabbing a few towels from the bathroom off the kitchen Lilly walked back into the kitchen and threw them to everyone. Once her and the girls had most of the mud off from them they started to go up the four flights of stairs to Lilly's loft bedroom. The girls took turn taking showers and as the last one to get out Demi went into Lilly's closet with a towel wrapped around her.

"It is still early in the day so you guys can use some of my clothes," Lilly says from a little space in her closet where she was putting on a ivory halter dress and white ballet flats. "Stay away from my Italian shoes!"

"Dang, I wanted to use a pair," Demi says setting down a pair of ballet flats.

"Ready?" Lilly asks a few minutes later.

"Yeah," Tiffany and Demi says a few minutes later.

"But first we want to talk to you." Tiffany says and Lilly takes a gulp knowing what is coming next as they head back into her room.

"OK what is it?"

"We have boy problems and your the one who knows boys like the back of your hand," Tiffany says and Lilly rolls her eyes.

"Who are they?" Lilly asks taking a sip of her water.

"For me it is your brother Jason," Demi says causing Lilly to spit her water out in shock.

"My brother? my twin brother? my twin brother Jason?" Lilly asks and Demi nods her head. "Good because as his twin I know who he likes but also as his twin I can't say anything. Though he didn't say I couldn't write it down in my diary and you just happened to have looked in it while you were up here,"

"True!" Demi says happily as Lilly scribbles something down in her diary.

"Now I don't want anyone turning to page twelve and reading what it says. Ok?" Lilly says in a fake don't you dare voice as Demi picks it up and flips through the pages.

"What about you? What boy has our little Tiffany hooked?" Lilly asks looking at her other best friend.

"Jake T. Austin,"

"H also told me who he like the other day but he wanted me to tell that person for him but I haven't had the time," Lilly says as Tiffany looks down at her feet sadly.

"Who is it?" Tiffany asks as Demi dances around the room doing her happy dance.

"You!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, now come on girls we have some boys to catch for you two." Lilly says taking the girls hands and dragging them out of her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to see the dress just tell me