Enchanted

one

1.
‘Summer is finally over’ was the thought that rang through Tyler’s head the whole plane ride to Boston. He was going to be staying with Patrice Bergeron until he got used to the city. “Excuse me mister, can I have an autograph?” asked a little boy holding out a picture of Tyler. “Of course you can.” Tyler said grabbing the picture and sharpie.

That was Tyler’s favorite part about meeting his fans, they were supportive. Sure the little boy was still very young but he had a OHL picture of him. Showing that he or his family followed his career. ‘Please buckle your seat-belts and return all chairs into their up right positions’ One of the flight attendants spoke into the intercom.

“This is your captain speaking we are preparing to land in a few minutes. It is August 1st, 2010, local time is 4:37 pm. Thank you for flying Canadian Air, enjoy your time in Boston.” The captain said just before the descend started. Tyler couldn’t believe that he had landed in Boston ready for training.

When Tyler got off the plane he was lead to the back of the airport where his bags were already waiting for him along with Patrice. He guessed that they did this for the safety of everyone. “Welcome, to Boston.” Patrice said doing the guy handshake hug thing with Tyler. “I can’t believe that I’m really here.” Tyler said as they made their way to Patrice’s car.

“Do you have a suit?” Patrice asked the younger boy as they pulled out of the airport.

“Yes, I have a suit.” Tyler replied as Patrice weaved in and out of cars along the road.

“You only have one? You’re going to need another one for tomorrow.” Patrice replied making a quick U-turn to the other side of the road.

“Woah, dude. I kinda want a NHL career.” Tyler replied holding onto those handle things on the celling of every car.

“My bad.” Patrice said speeding down the road heading for the nearest Nordstrom.

While Tyler just escaped near death incident, a girl was sitting at the island in her kitchen. Her name was Taylor Gerard. It was still a little early in the morning for a teenage girl to be getting up during summer break. Taylor was going to attend Boston University of Medical.

“So are you ready for the charity ball?” Mrs. Gerard asked her daughter as she was making pancakes.

“Mom, I’m not going to go the charity ball on crutches.” Taylor replied pointing to her crutches on the side of her. One day she was play lacrosse and she had dove awkwardly tearing her ACL.

“We already brought you a ticket, plus you haven’t seen the guys in awhile.” Her mother replied setting the blueberry pancake on her daughters plate.

“But mom, I’m on crutches. I had surgery a week ago, I’m not going to a charity ball or out for that matter.” Taylor said with her mouth full shoveling the pancakes into her mouth.

“You’re such a pig.” Jessica Gerard said walking into the kitchen like she had someone to impress. Jessica could never leave her room without her makeup, and hair all done and dressed.

“And you look like a whore.” Taylor retorted back to her sister after swallowing her once full mouth.

“Taylor we do not use that kind of language.” Their mother exclaimed whipping around to look at Lilliana. As Jessica just smirked at her younger sister seeing that she got in trouble while Jessica didn’t.

Taylor rolled her eyes, put her dish in the sink and hobbled to her bedroom. That was always the case, everyone would take Jessica’s side just because how she looked. Jessica was your perfect all-American girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny, funny, straight A’s and she was everything a guy could want in a one-night-stand. Taylor was the exact opposite from her sister. She was tall, had meat on her bones, brunette, gray eyes, average student.

As Taylor grabbed her phone texting her best friend asking if she could borrow a dress. Taylor probably owned about 5 gown dresses that she could wear to this charity event so instead of buying another one she was just going to borrow from Sydney. While she was doing that Tyler was in Nordstrom looking for a suit.

“Why do I need another suit?” Tyler asked as him and Patrice looked through racks and racks of suits.

“Because tomorrow night is the annual Boston Burin Charity Ball. And you can’t go in a suit that you’ll always wear.” Patrice said pulling some suits and then putting them back.

Tyler just nodded his head and looked through the racks again. About an hour later the guys found Tyler a black suit and a greenish tie. When the boys got back in Patrice’s car, Tyler felt his phone vibrate. Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed out his phone and went into ‘create a new message’.
‘i miss you babe’ was all that Tyler wrote before closing his phone and putting it back into his pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is my new Tyler Seguin story(:
i hope you guys enjoy!
comments are welcomed