Enchanted

two

2.
“On behalf of the Boston Bruins we would like to welcome everyone to our 12th annual Charity Ball.” Jeremy Jacobs announced to the crowd.

Everyone was eating at their assigned tables before the guys on the team started to table jump. Soon the table assignment didn’t really work out and the guys pulled chairs from other tables so they could sit with Taylor. She was like their little sister, the only one who didn’t sit with them was Tyler Seguin. He had to sit with the guys who signed his paycheck.
“How’s the leg holding up?” Tim Thomas asked carefully not trying to knock down her crutches.

“It’s a pain sitting here like this. I want to leave but mother won’t let me.” Taylor said sending a fast glare at her mother who was flirting with some guy.

“How about we hid you in the elevator? It would be like you’re here but not here.” Nathan Horton suggested which sounded like a great idea for everyone.

“Here take my iPad.” Milan said pulling out the iPad from his suit, with everyone giving him weird looks.

“We all know that I’m not a dancer so I brought just incase I got bored.” He replied.

Soon enough the guys left to go and mingle with the crowd and other people leaving Taylor. She was sitting all by herself at her table before Tyler grabbed two soda’s and headed over to her table.

“You look a little lonely.” Tyler said taking up the seat that Tim was sitting at not to long ago. When he sat down he got to see Taylor’s true beauty, her personality.

“That tends to happen when someone is sitting alone.” Taylor replied with a faint smile tugging at her lips.

“Aren’t you witty. Tyler Seguin.” The boy said holding hand out for the girl to grab it,

“I know we’ve met, welcome to the Bruins family. Taylor Gerard.” The girl replied shaking the boy’s hand.

“You are the girl then, the one who 5 minutes before the draft told me welcome to the Bruins family.” Tyler said knowing that he say this girl before.

That was exactly what had happened that day. As Tyler was going to take his seat he had bumped into a girl. Recognition hit the girls face as she told him that he was welcomed to the Bruin family. Knowing that people played tricks to the players like in the case of Patrick Kane, Tyler didn’t take the girl seriously.
“Yep, that was me. Let’s get out of here.” Taylor said immediately getting up from her seat, but she got up to fast and twisted wrong. She let out a little cry, making Tyler instantly stand up as she grabbed his bicep.

“Are you okay?” Tyler’s face wrapped with worry and concern.

“I’m fine, just twisted wrong.” She replied grabbing her crutches and hobbled into the aisle.

“Do you need help or anything?” Tyler asked not wanting Taylor to get hurt again.

“Um, just carry the iPad.” Taylor said before hobbling out of the ballroom with Tyler following her.

Little did the two know was that the entire Boston Burins team was watching their every move. From when Tyler sat down to when they left the ballroom. Even though the team was scattered all over the room, they somehow agreed on the same thing; talk to Seguin. Even though he was their teammate, if he was interested in Taylor he had to know that if he were to ever hurt her things wouldn’t be pretty.

The two went down the hallway and luckily no one was there so it wouldn’t seem weird that Boston’s newest draft was leaving with Boston’s favorite girl. Taylor sat down in the elevator and Tyler joined her as the door closed things got quiet.
“What happened to your knee?” Tyler asked looking down at Taylor’s knee with a metal cast over it. He could see the outline of the cast from her blue-green gown.

“I tore my ACL from lacrosse.” She replied pulling her dress up revealing her covered knee.

“You play lacrosse? You don’t seem like a lacrosse player.” He replied sizing up Taylor. She was a short, petite, brunette girl who looked like she could never hurt a fly.

Then those two got into a little bicker but all in good humor. As they learned more about each they found out that they were very similar. About after a half an hour of straight talking the elevator doors opened to reveal Timmy.
“I brought some food, more should be coming soon.” He said handing two plates to Tyler who stood up.

As the dance went long into the nigh the two of them just stayed in the elevator talking never once using the iPad. The plates started to stack up and as Taylor got full from all of the food, Tyler finished her plates. At around midnight Timmy was the designated driver of Taylor since her mom and sister both left with random guys.
“It was nice meeting you, Taylor. See you around.” He said leaning down to kiss her check and walked away.

“More like enchanting.” Taylor mumbled to herself as she followed Timmy to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter was really short and kinda blahh but it will get better trust me, more characters will be introduced and it will pick up.
OMG, I got 3 subscribers already with 32 readers(: now comment will make it that much better(;