Enchanted

ten

It was late at night when someone started to threw a hockey puck in Taylor’s open window. Not remembering that she had opened her window she went to go and close it when she heard music. Taylor never heard this song before so she popped her head out of the window to see Tyler sitting on the hood of his car. His stereo was blasting a song from Taylor Swift’s new album.

She didn’t know what to do, was she supposed to run down and hug him or just stay up here. The next thing she did was unexpected, she ran down stairs. Her feet had a mind of its own. Here her brain told her to be rationalize everything while her heart told her brain to STFU. Walking out into the brisk cool air of Boston Fall weather Taylor pulled her jacket closer to her body.

“What are you doing here Tyler?” Taylor asked steadying her voice. She didn’t want to break down in front of him. But she knew that he probably would have figured out she was crying since her eyes were puffy and red.

“I’m here to apologize. I shouldn’t have said or done things that I did that night. Taylor I never meant to hurt you and I’m sorry.” Tyler said running his hand through his hair stressing out.

“I don’t know what to say to that Tyler.” Taylor replied playing a stone cold face to him, she wanted to break so bad. But not yet, he hurt her so bad and now it was her turn to have a little pay back.

Tyler stood there looking at Taylor not knowing what he should do. So they just stood there looking at each other as the sun started to go down and the street lights were turning on. Then it started to drizzle causing Taylor to turn around and head back to her house. If Tyler wasn’t going to say anything then she didn’t need to stay out here looking at him.

Tyler watched as Taylor turned her back towards him as she started to walk back to the house. It was now or never, it was this exact moment that what Tyler did next would affect him for the rest of his life. He would either cherish his moment for forever or he could regret this moment for forever. This could be the moment where he won the girl back or lost the girl.

“I finished the list.” Tyler shouted out to the disappearing figure of Taylor. He saw the figure stop in her tracks after hearing the words. Tyler walked over to where Taylor was standing and pulled out the crumpled list from his pocket. The rain was ruining the ink but someone could still read the writing.

“I started it but stopped. I stopped because to write everything great about you would take up pages and pages. I love everything from your passion for hockey to the little scar you have on your knee. Please, Taylor forgive me. I’m sorry.” Tyler begged surprising himself. He never begged for anything in the world but right now he was begging for Taylor to take him back.

“You finished the list and that’s supposed to make everything better? You have no idea how much you hurt me Tyler. I really really liked you and then you hurt me. By making a list I don’t see how that’s going to make everything better.” Taylor asked grabbing the list from Tyler’s hands and holding it in hers. The rain had soaked the once dry paper and now it was sticking to Taylor’s hand.

“Please Taylor, I love you.” Tyler asked quietly.

“That’s the exact same fucking thing my dad told my mom the day before he left us. He told all of us this before he packed up his shit one day left and never came back. How do I know that you aren’t going to do that to me Tyler? Oh, wait you already did with my sister. When something better comes along you’re just going to leave me without even thinking. You are nothing bett-.” Before Taylor could continue on with her rant Tyler pulled her into a kiss.

They say the best thing to cut a conversation is to kiss the person. This scene right here looked like it was out of The Notebook. In the rain Taylor and Tyler stood there kissing each other. At first Taylor was hesitant to kiss back but everything felt so right and she had waited for this for a very long time. Tyler had imagined what it would be like to kiss Taylor but he never thought it would be this amazing.

“Please, don’t hurt me again.” Taylor whispered to Tyler resting her forehead against his with her eyes closed.

“I won’t.” Tyler whispered back kissing Taylor again.

A lot of time have passed since that little romantic scene in Taylor’s yard that rainy night with Tyler. The two have had their rough patches like any other couple but things just overall seemed good. By the end of the season Taylor had moved into Tyler’s new apartment so they were living together. It took a lot of convincing from Tyler to let Taylor move in with him because she didn’t want to leave home. Even though she was closer to her second home, the Garden it was still hard.

Taylor had eventually found out that Tyler went to go and talk to her father. When questioning him about her dad Tyler didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to lie to his girlfriend but he didn’t want her to get hurt. So Tyler just told her everything about Ryan and his secret life. Sometime during the summer Taylor was going to make it a point to go out and see her father. She wasn’t sure if this was the best idea but she had nothing to lose.

Other than visiting her father the couple had summer plans. They were going to go back home with Tyler to Canada. Taylor had been to Canada several times because of the guys on the team but she never stayed that long. Now she was planning on spending her entire summer with her boyfriend. They were going to leave as soon as the season was over for the Bruins. But a little something called the Stanley Cup Finals got in the way of having an early summer.

As Taylor was sitting in the stands the Canucks arena looking over at the ice where her boyfriend was now skating for warm ups. She realized how far they have came since the beginning of the season. But there wasn’t a thing that she would change about their relationship. Looking down at her promise ring that Tyler had gotten for her sparkled a little in the bright lights. It was a real simple ring that you could tell it was a promise instead of a engagement ring.

Tyler was skating around the ice calming his nerves. This was the Stanley Cup Finals and this was game 7. It was going to be an intense game with everyone going their all at each other. Nathan Horton was in the prayers and the minds of the everyone in Boston. They wanted to win this cup for him and just for the city of Boston. But most of all Tyler wanted to win the game for the girl in stand; enchanting his girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
10 comments?! Thank you so much to everyone who commented:
Jwash16
Sydney; Risk
cheyennejadeex34
Njdevilsgurl09
ray8788
shocklaw
Fallin_For_You
amazing885
hockeychick37
redwingprincess
kmn63kmn
-I know that this took me about FOUR months to get out but here it finally is out. I kinda like this chapter but I'm sad that this story is ending because I really like Tyler Seguin. He is a hot guy and well it was fun writing about him. How did you guys like this chapter/story overall? Comments about how I could make my stories better would be amazing!
-Good luck to the Bruins with the game 7 coming up !!!
-I was getting comments about a sequel and sorry to say that there will be no sequel for this story. But I will not promise another Tyler story but who knows one might come out but if it would then it would be MONTHS from now so don't get your hopes up.
THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE 480 READERS, 82 SUBSCRIBERS AND THE 41 COMMENTS LEFT. (: