Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

013 .

Image

Julianns' POV .


We were all still laughing even after Corey drug Andreas out of the room. Corey really knows how to make a serious situation funny. Robert's one lucky guy , since Corey would do anything just to make him happy. I just hope Andreas can love me like those two do.

"Hey Juliann. Whatcha thinking about?" Killian said , heading into the game room. Me and Robert got up and walked behind him. I made this game room , and it still amazes me everytime. The walls were made of wood on the side , with about 8 windows on each side. Against the wall was a long couch , brown in color with caramel colored pillows on top. In the middle of the room was a pool table , with wood details.

When you look over to the left , you'll see the tv and mini kitchen. Yes, I said a mini kitchen. Sometimes when you're watching or playing a game , you don't want to leave the room to get something. So , hence the reason you have a mini kitchen in the game room. In front of the tv , there was every game system imagineable. XBox , Wii , Playstation , you name it , I got it. There was red couches on the sides of the tv , while in front of it , there was two seperate black leather seats. Talk about an awesome game room , huh ?

"Nothing really. Just hoping me and Andreas can be like you and Coco." I said , turning on the XBox. I need something to keep me from raping that delectable creature two doors down.

"Awe, you guys will. You know how hard it was at first for me and him." Robert said , heading into the kitchen.

"That's because he wanted him all for himself. If it wasn't for him, Coco would've accepted you earlier." I said , sneering while remembering those horrible times.

"Don't bring him up , he's a thing in the past. He caused all of us so much pain, that's why Coco the way he is now. Always wanting to make friends so he has someone to lean on." Robert said , bringing in a plate full of sandwiches. He knows us so well, I thought , smirking. Killian reached over and grabbed 3 , just for himself. Greedy bastard.

"I know. But , do you really think Andreas will come around?" I asked , biting my lip. I love the boy so much , it's not even funny. If he doesn't accept me , I don't know what I'd do.

"I know so. Now , let's play some games."
♠ ♠ ♠
last update for the day . (;
subscribe and comment . <3 SIX comments for another chapter , tomorrow .<3

game room , imagine it bigger though!
other side , .