Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

014 .

Image

Andreas' POV .


"Isn't it cool?! I love seeing people's faces when they see this room. They usually think my room would be painted like a hot pink or a neon green! You know?! Don't you like it?! Me and Robby-poo had it custom made! It looked like a load of crap before , now it looks GORGEOUS! It's like all BAM in your face! Am I right?" Corey said , jumping on top of the bed.

The room was completely unexpected. The floor was black polished wood , which looked like it was cleaned daily. The bed was on the far right , and was on top of this wood thing. I really don't know how to describe it , but it looked really cool. The television was connected to the wall across from the bed , and had a shelf below it. Upon inspecting it, it had a Wii and XBox , DVD player , and a couple of books. On the sides of the tv , there was pictures of Robert and Corey. They were all adorable , like one when Robert was giving Corey a piggy back ride. I had to laugh at that , Robert seems completely in love with Corey.

The thing that was the most coolest was the jacuzzi in the middle of the room. Yes , a jacuzzi in the ROOM! That must come in handy when you want to watch a favorite show or movie and having a calming bath. I completely jealous.

"I love this room. Who had the ideas for it?" I said , walking around the room. It was absolutely breathtaking. I don't care how many times I say it , I'm gonna get my point across.

"I did! I'm a personal home decorator. Brings in big money , if you ask me! When you and JuJu get married , I'll decorate your WHOLE house! Okay! It'll look absolutely amazing!" Corey said , walking over to tv. "Wanna watch a movie?! I have Monsters Inc. , Titanic , OH! And the best movie ever! FINDING NEMO!"

"No thanks. But , me and Juliann , getting married ?! Yeah , right. He kidnapped me , took me away from the only people who loved me. I was completely happy there. And he just messed it up." I said , walking over and sitting down on the bed. I looked up and noticed Corey looking at me.

"Can I be completely serious for a second? No joking." He asked , turning his body towards me.

"Sure , go ahead. I might not see this side again." I said , chuckling as did Corey.

"Juliann had his reasons. You're his soulmate , you were made for him. It might take some time getting used to , but you'll learn to accept it. You think me and Robbys' relationship was a walk through the park? It wasn't , at all. Thats why me and him connect on a level no one can understand. Now you , you brought out the best in my JuJu-Bean. He's twice as happier just by hearing your name. Give him a chance and don't shut him out. Okay?" Corey said , reaching over and grabbing my knee. I blinked , this was a completely different side of Corey.

"Uh, okay. I'll try my hardest. I guess I'll give him a go." I said , uneasily while rubbing my arms. As soon as I said those words , Corey got his usual twinkle in his eyes and childlike expression.

"GOOD! I don't want to see my JuJu go back to being depressed. Thanks so much." He said , hugging me tightly.

"C-can't. . . .breathe." I said , patting his back. Suddenly , a thought popped into my head.
"How long have I been here?"

"Uh. . . about 2 days."

"GROSS! I haven't showered or changed my clothes in days." I said , holding my arms away from me.

"OH MY GOSH! LET'S GO TO THE PRIVATE MALL!" Corey squealed , dragging me deeper into the room.

"Uh , private mall? Where's that?"

"My closet , silly! I have plenty of clothes that don't fit me anymore!" He said , opening a door to his closet. I had to gasp , this boy never fails to surprise me.

"OH MY GOSH!"
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like. i wrote this last night for you .<3
bedroom.

eight comments for another chapter , yeah? <3
you can do it ! :D