Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

018 .

Image

Julianns' POV .


To say I wasn't nervous would be a damn lie. To be honest , right about now I was sweating my balls off. Me and Andreas have gotten to know each other over the past month , and I still get nervous around him. I mean if you were in love with someone , and don't know how they feel about you , wouldn't you be nervous going on a date with them? Yeah , I thought so!

"You okay , man?" Killian said , watching me pace back and forth. How much of an idiot can he be?

"Does it look like I'm okay? I'm nervous as fuck!" I shouted , picking him up by his shirt and shaking him. Killian calmly pulled my hand off his shirt , and started to laugh.

"Calm down. It's just a date with your soulmate. The one who's destined to be with you! Get it together man!" Suddenly , I felt a stinging feeling on my cheek. Did he. . .did he just slap me?!

"Did you just slap me?! I'll kill you , motherfucker!" I shouted , chasing him throughout the room. No one fuckin' hits me and lives. Except Andreas , he can hit me anyday! Killian dodged me while laughing. I swear , he acts just like Corey sometimes.

"YO! It's 8:00! Go get your date." Robert said , stepping in the room. He looks kinda pissed and tensed. Oop , I know why. Someone's horny like a bitch in heat. I hope me and Andreas don't get like that.

"Just so you can fuck Coco? Okay!" I ran out the room , laughing after he threw a pillow at me. Robert gets so aggressive when he's horny. Crazy , sex wanting demon. Good thing Corey's a demon , or he would've broke him a long time ago.

I walked towards Corey and Roberts' door , smoothing out my hair as I went. I hope I look good enough for him. I knocked on the door , and after sometime waiting , the door finally opened. My mouth dropped at what Corey put my little mate in. Leather pants and a checkered/plaid shirt , does he want me to rape him so soon?! Apparently , I was looking pretty damn good since that one word slipped through Andreas' mouth.

"Damn."
♠ ♠ ♠
it was brought to my attention that some people don't like that i have you guys comment for a chapter . i have you guys comment , cause i want to know you guys aren't bored with it. Plus , i love reading how you guys feel about the chapters. I'm sorry if you don't like it , but this is my story.

anywho , thanks to the guys who do comment .<3 it means alot since this is my first story by myself on this site.