Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

019 .

Image

Andreas' POV.


All I could do was stare at the God like creature in front of me. I didn't notice how Robert came in and threw a giggling Corey over his shoulder , while running out the room. I didn't notice how Robert was laughing in the hallway at us , or how Juliann was smiling sheepishly.

Juliann looked drop dead gorgeous in those dressy , black pants of his. I leaned to the side and DAMN , look at that ass. The pants were tight enough so his ass looked ten times appealing , but not too tight that they'd break at the slightest movement. I moved my eyes upward , and saw he had a seafoam green and black striped shirt on. The shirt was tight enough that you could see his abs. I blushed as I noticed . . . something was growing a little hot and bothered.

"You look amazing , sweetie." Juliann said , a red tint showing on his cheeks. Awe, how cute!

"You look better though. I'm getting all hot and bothered just by looking at you." I said , trying to play it off as if I'm joking.

"Thanks? Haha, you ready to go?" He asked , holding out his hand. I nodded , and grabbed his hand. The tingles , that I'm used to by now , shot throughout my body. As we walked out , I heard the VERY loud moans coming from a spare room. I shook my head , laughing with Juliann. As we walked into the garage , full of cars and cars , Juliann led me to the car he got me. I'm absolutely in love with it , since it's brand spanking new and since Juliann thought about me while he was shopping for it. The car was the new 2010 Volvo in a light brownish color. He opened up the door , and I thanked him while shamelessly blushing. He ran over to the drivers side , and after starting up the car , we were off.

Time Skip - Date Starts.


"Thanks for taking me here. It's so nice." I said , looking down at my hands. Juliann decided we'd go to really expensive , French restaurant. Since he's a big time business man , he got the restaurant cleared out for the night with the employees waiting hand and foot.

"It's no problem. I wanna make this a special night. I want you to enjoy this." Juliann said , reaching over and grabbing my hands. I looked up at him and smiled , which he gladly returned.

"Haha, thanks. So , how'd you know I was your mate?" I said , playing with his fingers absentmindedly. They're so huge compared to mine , but he IS a foot taller than me.

"I don't know how to describe it. It was like a tremendous amout of warmth spreaded through my body and I had the urge to just run around in circles. I blanked out for a second , and it was like I wasn't in my body anymore , like I was in someone elses. I'm pretty sure it was your mom , but I'm not sure. Anyways, it was like I was seeing through her eyes looking at you. You were adorable , with your chubby cheeks and bright , big eyes. It only lasted for a second before I came back to everyone asking me whats up. I knew then and there you were my mate." He said , stroking my hand with his thumb.

"So-"

My sentence was cut off by a huge explosion from the wall across from us. Juliann got up and put me behind him. The employees were long gone , so it was just me and Juliann in the restaurant. All of a sudden , I heard hisses all around me. Right then and there , I knew we were surrounded by demons. I buried my face into the back of Julianns' shirt , and kept quiet. Then , I heard a deep chuckle along with footsteps coming our way.

"Miss me , Juliann?"
♠ ♠ ♠
you don't have to comment , but i'd appreciate if you did .(:

i skipped alot since I'm really exhausted , but , i couldn't hold this in anymore . i HAD to write this chapter .<3 <3 lololol . like the cliffhanger ?

caaarr.