Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

020 .

Image

Julianns' POV .


"Asmodeus! What are YOU going here?!" I sneered , pushing Andreas out of view. There was no way I was gonna let him get hurt. I would never forgive myself if he did.

"Nice too see you again, Juliann. I just had to see you, since I've been hearing some. . .things." Asmodeus walked forward , still in his demon form. He had three heads , each a different one. One of an evil elf like human , one of a ram , and another of a bull. If I wasn't so used to demon forms , I'd be shitting my pants right about now.

"Oh really? Like what?" I said , heading towards the entrance slowly. Andreas does not need to se anymore , especially on our date.

"Like you got yourself a mate. A gorgeous one at that, but that's what I heard. I just had to see for myself." He said , walking towards me slowly. As he walked , he turned into a regular human. He had black and light brown hair , spiked in the back. His dark , black eyes were outlined in eyeliner. His skin seemed to be shining with its paleness. He had a monroe , and a piercing on the left side of his mouth. Quite attractive , but nothing compared to my Andreas. I looked behind me , after feeling my shirt being tugged.

"J-juliann? Who's that guy?" Andreas said , looking at me with fear in his eyes. We felt a sudden whoosh of wind , and I turned to look forward. Where did Asmodeus go?! I thought. I heard a whimper , and turned around to see Asmodeus holding Andreas by his waist.

"You are simply breathtaking. And you smell. . .delicious." He was saying , while stroking Andreas' cheek. Andreas , my Andreas , was whimpering while pulling his head away. "I can see you as being MY mate , not his. I think I'm gonna keep you. . .sweetheart."

Suddenly , I felt intense warmth spreading throughout my whole body. I opened my eyes and noticed a red haze , blinding me. I really don't want to go into my demon form , especially in front of Andreas.

But , I have too.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks so much for the comments .<3
comment again if you want too .(:

btw , Asmodeus (pronounced Ass-Mo-Day-Us) is an actual demon. He is believed to be a prince of the nine hells. He is also associated with the Deadly Sin ; Lust. & Yes, Asmodeus was the guy , Juliann , Robert , and Killian were talking about. chapter 13.

Asmodeus' Demon Form.
Human Form.