Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

026 .

Image

Andreas' POV.


"NO! I WILL NOT GO EAT WITH THAT BASTARD!" I shouted , struggling against the guy's arms. Asmodeus sent three bodyguards up to 'retrieve me for dinner', his words not theirs. I locked myself in the bathroom for about ten minutes , untill one of them knocked the door off its hinges. They knocked me out , and I just came back to consciousness. The guys just chuckled while I screamed the whole way down. I just have a really bad feeling something's going to happen. That's why I don't want to go in the first place.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice we walked into the dining room. It was nothing special since it wasn't that big. It wasn't small either , just right in a way. The room probably would've looked better if the lights were turned to the max instead of a dim. I was plopped into a chair , which caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I looked up to notice Asmodeus in a red silk shirt and black dressy pants. Typical, the bad guys always wear some sort of red or black. I thought , scowling in his direction.

"You really shouldn't frown. It takes the beauty away from your face." Asmodeus said , raising an eyebrow while smirking. I glared at him , and flopped backwards in my chair. If I had to do dinner with him, I was gonna make him regret every second. I heard a chuckle coming from his direction but chose to ignore it.

"Let's start dinner. I hope you like it." Asmodeus said, clapping his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows , wondering why he clapped his hands. My head snapped towards the kitchen door to see maids coming out with food piled in their hands. Who does he think he is?! They're not the fricking clap on lights! Whatta bastard, I thought, rolling my eyes at him.

I suddenly became very thirsty , craving some kind of mind buzzer. That was kind of weird , since I've never been an alcohol person before. I sat up and quickly skimmed the table for some. I pouted , noticing there was none. Asmodeus chuckled and called an evil looking demon over. They whispered for awhile , and the demon looked up smiling evilly. A shudder went throughout my body. I don't have a good feeling about this.

A couple minutes later, the demon came out with a bottle of champange. I looked down for a second , not noticing how the demon gave Asmodeus a discreet nod. After pouring the champange in my glass, the demon walked out , sparing Asmodeus a quick glance. I heard a throat being cleared and I looked up to see Asmodeus raising his glass. I rose an eyebrow and looked at him in confusion.

"Here's to a new life. . .and a new beginning." He said , pointing the glass in my direction. After having a drink from it, he looked towards me in confusion. "I thought you were thirsty. Why aren't you drinking?"

"Oh, I am. I was just about to take a drink,thank you very much." I snapped, grabbing the glass and taking a swig. After drinking for a couple of seconds, I put the glass back on the table. I went to open my mouth to talk but paused. A weird feeling went throughout my body , causing my eyes to widen. I looked up and noticed Asmodeus smirking. His eyes weren't his original color anymore, but a bright,glowing red.

My eyes suddenly felt heavy and I had a need to sleep. I slumped forward in my seat, resting my head on my forearms. I fought the urge, not having a good feeling still. This must've been the bad thing I had a feeling about. Asmodeus must've had that demon put something in it! I knew I should've put up more of a fight.

"We can finally be together again ,love. Just me and you in this castle." I heard, and then felt a hand run throughout my hair.

"Bastard." I mumbled , then slipped into a deep slumber.

Oh, how my life changed that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun .
i'm watchingggg titanic . : ] <3

i seriously think this chapter SUCKED writing wise. worried about Andreas? yeah , you should be. </3 what do you think Asmodeus did to his drink? i mean, it's obvious he drugged it, but do you think it was a sleeping drug? or a forgetting drug? tell me yo thoughts .(;

hmm. now that christmas is over , i have nothing to look forward to.
except spring break which is 4 months away . FML . ;O lol.