Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

029 .

Image

Andreas' POV .


It's been a couple of weeks since my accident and my memory still hasn't came back. I've been thinking alot about it , since some things don't add up. Like the bandages or how I haven't needed to take any pain killers. I'm seriously starting to believe that Asmodeus is hiding something from me. I don't know what it could be though.

"Babe, come on. Let's walk around the garden. I know you like it , even if it's small." Asmodeus said , snapping me out of my thoughts. I blinked and smiled at him , which he gladly returned. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist , then stared into my eyes. His eyes have to be the most gorgeous things ever in my book. I paused , a memory flashing before my eyes.

Flashback


"ANDREAS! Come back here!"

"Never!" I shouted , giggling in the process. I heard footsteps behind me , closing in on me. I squealed and chanced a look behind me , but slowed down once I noticed something. I stopped completely and turned around , noticing there was no one behind me. I pouted , thinking how Juliann didn't want to play anymore. My eyes widened once I felt warm breath hit my neck.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up. I giggled and started to playfully struggle in the familiar arms. A deep chuckle was heard from behind me , before I was twisted around. My green eyes met the deep, grey ones of Juliann. We smiled softly at each other , and started to slowly lean in. Our lips were inches apart , but we were interrupted by a certain hyper , little boy.

"HEY! STOP MAKING OUT , LOVE BIRDS!" Corey shouted , giggling behind his hand. I looked over his shoulder , noticing Robert sneaking up behind him. Juliann must've noticed too since he started chuckling. Corey stopped giggling and looked at us with confusion on his adorable face. Robert went right behind his ear and whispered something , causing Corey to scream like a little girl.

"Andreas?" Juliann said , looking down at me. I looked up at him and noticed how he had a serious facial expression on. Furrowing my eyebrows , I focused all my attention on him.

"Yeah?" I asked , wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You know I'll always protect you,right?" He asked , biting his lip in the process. I wish he'd stop doing that , it's making it hard to focus.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

End of Flashback.


"Andreas , baby! Snap out of it!" was what brought me back. Asmodeus was shaking my shoulders while having a concerned expression on his face. I smiled softly and grabbed his hands.

"Don't worry , Dey. I just zoned out on accident. Sorry." I said, rubbing his hands gently with my thumb. It always manages to calm him down , especially when he's spit fire mad. I wonder if demons can actually spit fire. I thought. Asmodeus chuckled and shook his head , while grabbing my hand.

"Your thoughts never fail to amuse me,babe. Come on , I wanna show you something." He said , pulling me down the hallways. I wondered where we were going since I've never seen these halls before. We walked untill we reached a pair of double doors that Asmodeus had to unlock with a key. He pulled me in and closed the door behind me. I gasped , and looked around the library.

"Stop gawking and come upstairs with me,love." Asmodeus said , making me blush. I followed behind him , looking down at our hands. They looked as if they weren't meant to be together. I shook my head , trying to knock the thoughts out of my head. Before I knew it, Asmodeus stopped in front of a wall. I glanced at him , confusion written over my face.

Asmodeus smirked and then blew a stream of fire towards the wall. I gasped and watched as the fire lite up the candles. The light of the candles slowly spread across the room , lighting up where we were last. I noticed a picture in front of us and I squinted my eyes , trying to see what it was. When I found out what the picture was , I gasped and backed up against Asmodeus.

"Dey. . .why does the guy look exactly me?" I asked , gazing at the picture. I felt Asmodeus sigh and wrap his arms around my waist. He put his head on top of mine and started gazing at the picture also.

"Thats because it is you."
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun DUNNN .

i honestly think my writing is getting horrid . :/
but anywho , hope ya guys liked it .<3
comment if you wanttt .(:

lmfao , ever seen DesandNate ? they're so funny . i cried so much while watching this . it was too funny . they cuss alot , sooo . -> too funny.