Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

033 .

Image

Julianns' POV.


"K-Kristopher?"

"It is me , I had to come back after viewing everything that has happened. I am ashamed of both of you , especially you Asmodeus." Kristoper said , skimming the war area and then landing his eyes on Asmodeus. Asmodeus glanced at the ground before a second , before his head snapped up , fury showing in his eyes.

"What the hell did I do?! I did nothing but show these people how cruel this little bitch Juliann is! We all know the truth about what happened!" He snapped , walking up to Kristopher and pointing his finger in his face. Kristopher calmly raised an eyebrow and moved his finger away from his face.

"No, they don't know the truth. You've been feeding them lies , trying to make Julianns' life a living hell. Only us three know what really happened that faithful night! I've been pissed off the last couple of centuries about what you've been doing, so I had to come back and settle this once and for all." Kristopher sneered , eyes glowing purple. Asmodeus glared right back for a few seconds , but it faltered. Kristopher smirked and turned towards me , smiling.

"Juliann. I've missed you." He said , walking over and giving me a tight hug. I gave him one back , missing how his body felt against mine. I pulled my body away from his and looked down at him.

"I've missed you too, but maybe you should explain everything to them. They're looking pretty confused and deserve to know the truth." I said, motioning my head to the crowd watching us.

"I think so too." Kristopher said , walking over and jumping onto a wooden box. He makes everything so graceful looking , which is ironic since we're 'evil' demons. Kristopher cleared his throat and glancing back at me , he began his story.

"The real story went alittle like this. . ."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry , it took so long to get this out. i've honestly want this
story over and done with. . . i'm really starting to lose interest.
comments are appreciated.