Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

035 .

Image

( A/N: Kristopher is not Julianns' mate. His spirit took overm Andreas body , just so he could come back for a few and explain everything. Andreas IS JULIANNS' MATE! Kristopher is NOT Julianns' mate. )

Julianns' POV.


Finally, the truth was out in the open. So many years of being in exile and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. It was great seeing Kristopher and all , but I just want my Andreas back. The stubborn , adorable 16 year old boy I fell in love with.

"Sit down, we have to talk." Kristopher said, pulling me into the living room. The room was much darker than before , back when it was shades of red and beige. Now the room's just black and grey and red , with a portrait of Asmodeus above the fireplace. I scoffed , that painting belongs in the fire. Kristopher started giggling , snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked towards him and smiled alittle , nodding for him to go ahead and talk.

"Okay, so we all know how Andreas is the reincarnation of me , right? Well, there's something I need to tell you. Something that can change his life and possibly yours." Kristopher said , leaning forward in his seat. I bit my lip and looked away , deciding if I want to hear this. I sighed and buried my head in my hands , mumbling for him to go on.

"So, the Royal Laws state that if a Royal is killed and is reincarnated again , the reincarnation will become the next Royal. Since the demon world has no Royals anymore, that technically makes Andreas the next Demon King. There's no way to get out of this and you guys are just going to have to accept it. Sound alright so far?" He explained , sitting indian style in the chair.

"Wait wait wait. So, Andreas is technically the new Demon King? Just because he's basically reincarnated of a past Prince? What if its just a coincidence?!" I exclaimed, rocking back in forth in my seat. I really need Andreas back in my arms, no one else. I've missed him so much and just want to hold him , not Kristopher.

"No, he IS the reincarnation of me. We may not have the same personality or the exact looks, but we share the same spirit and strength. He's the one all the demons have been waiting for , the one that they need to stablize them. Understand?"

"Yeah, I guess I do. It's still a bit of a shock , but I understand. Ha, my mate's the Demon King." I said slowly , leaning back in my seat. It took a few seconds to process before it sunk into my brain.

"HOLY SHIT! MY MATE'S THE DEMON KING! OHH YEAH! WHOO!! HE'LL BE AMAZING AT IT! HE REALLY DOES HAVE THE STRENGTH FOR IT! WAIT, SINCE HE'S THE KING , DOES THAT MAKE ME THE BITCH IN THIS RELATIONSHIP?! OH MY GOSH! MY MATE'S THE DEMON KING! OW!" I shouted , rubbing my head where Kristopher threw a book at. Kristopher smiled innocently towards me before his face became serious.

"I have to go permantely now. We can't see each other anymore, and I have someone waiting for me up there. You remember Romano? Yeaah , he's my fiancee. I don't wanna seem like a bitch , but we still could've been together if Asmodeus hadn't of killed me. He knew if you killed someones mate, they lose all connections and feelings towards that person." Kristopher said, standing up and straightening his pants. I nodded , and smiled sadly knowing it was true. Kristopher walked towards me and hugged me close to him , giving me one final squeeze.

"I'll always love you, no matter what. But, you have a certain someone who's ready to take over his body again now. Remember , when I leave his body , he'll automatically become a demon , so no need to worry about that. He loves you dearly and misses you. Oh! I have to go now. Take care Juliann , maybe we'll see each other again someday." Kristopher said , as I watched his spirit slowly lift from Andreas' body and into the sky. Kristopher waved one more time before he disappeared completely. I sighed and looked down at Andreas' body which was now on the floor.

I started to walk towards it , but stopped in my tracks as the body started moving and lifted itself up off the ground. Andreas looked around for a second , still trying to get steady on his feet , before he spotted me.

"JULIANN!"

"ANDREAS!" I shouted , scooping him up in my arms and twirling him around. I relished in the warmth coming from him and buried my face into his neck. I inhaled deeply , before setting him down. We stared at each others faces , just checking each others features out. He smiled warmly at me , and I smiled back before pulling his body into a deeper hug.

Finally, I have him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO , THIS IS NOT THE END!! :D
I have at least another 5 or 6 chapters , then a sequellll!<3

you guys deserve another chapter by how i abused my updates. x]
hope you liked it. comment please? <3