Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

037 .

Image

Andreas' POV.


"You wanna visit your friends? Why? I mean, shouldn't you just leave that in the past?" Killian asked, his eyebrows furrowing. A frown worked its way onto my face.

"No, I need to see them. Let them know that I'm alright and they don't have to worry about me. Possibly tell them what happened?" I said, shuffling my feet against the carpet. Killian shook his head and walked toward the window , looking out and smirking.

"They're burning Asmodeus' body. What the fuck! I told them to wait for me! Be right back , and Andreas , do whatever you want. I'll be by your side! BYE!" Killian said , running out the room while yelling at the demons to wait for him. It was silent for a couple of seconds before Corey started giggling , looking at the rest of us.

"I thinks Keke's a wittle hyper." Corey said , his laugh increasing and quite frankly , scaring the shit out of me. My eyes widened and I backed up a few steps , taking Juliann as my shield just in case. Robert shook his head and grabbed Coreys' arm , tugging him toward the door.

"And I think someone had an adrenaline high." He said , pushing a still giggling Corey out the door. Robert shook his head again and turned towards us , a small smile in place. "Go ahead and do whatever. I'm gonna be occupied with getting Corey down from his high & Killian's being. . .Killian. See you at home!"

"Yeah, just text me when you get home." Juliann said , wrapping his arms around my waist. Robert nodded and waved , then walked out of the room towards his crazed mate. I shook my head , laughing a bit. Juliann looked down at me , an eyebrow raised slightly. I shook my head some more , standing on my tippy toes and lifting my head a bit. Juliann leaned down and kissed me for a few seconds then pulled away a few inches.

"You still want to visit them?" He asked , biting his lip slightly. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck , burying my face into it. I heard Juliann sigh before he pulled me away , looking me in the eyes.

"You know you have powers now, right?" He asked , smirking when he saw my facial expression. My eyes widened and my head shook automatically , my mind still in awe. I have powers?! Can I fly now?! I've always wanted to fly even though I'm afraid of heights , ya know?!

"No! What kind do I have?! Can I flyyyy?!?!" I partially yelled , making Juliann wince at the sudden noise. I blushed and muttered an apology , asking him quieter.

"You have mind reading powers , telekinesis , time travel , and all that other jazz. You got a superhero power in mind? You have it all. You can try them out later , but right now , you should use your time traveling skills." Juliann explained , rubbing my shoulders with his warm palms. My eyes widened with excitement , realizing how cool this will be.

"Time travel? How am I gonna do that?" I asked , watching as Juliann rolled his eyes playfully. He grabbed my hand and faced us forward , so that we would be facing the window.

"It's quite simple. If you want someone to go wherever you're planning to go, simply have contact with them. Do NOT let go of them no matter what , cause then they'll be lost somewhere in time. Now, just imagine wherever you wanna go. Imagine me and you standing in front of the Orphanage , okay?"

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. A picture of the orphanage came into my mind , along with Juliann and I standing in front of it. I felt a slight tug come from within my head , and a whoosh of wind went past me. I gripped Julianns' hand tighter and bit my lip , while having my eyes closed still. The sudden whoosh stopped and I slowly opened my eyes , gasping when they were fully opened. We were now standing in front of the orphanage , just as I imagined.

"Oh my gosh! I did it , Juliann!" I squealed , turning towards him. Juliann beamed and pulled me towards him , hugging me tight against him. He kissed the top of my head while muttering how great I did. I pulled away and smiled , grabbing his hand and tugging him towards the door. When we were in front of the door , I hesitated , not knowing if I should knock or go right in. I decided for the latter and quietly stepped through , pulling Juliann with me. He turned and closed the door quietly , looking around at the orphanage.

"Guys? Maria?" I asked , my words echoing throughout the house. Everything was quiet for a moment before I heard the sweet , accented voice of my old caretaker.

"A-Andreas? Mijo?" I heard her steps hurriedly walking towards the front door. I stepped forward quickly , dropping Julianns' hand. Maria stepped around the corner , wiping a dish with a cloth. She gasped and stopped in her tracks , dropping the plate without a thought. Her eyes began to fill with tears , bringing tears to my eyes since I've missed her alot. I mean, she was basically a mom towards me.

"Maria! I missed you!" I shouted , running towards her and wrapping her in a hug. Maria slowly wrapped her arms around me , probably still in shock. I let my tears go , burying my face into her neck , breathing the nice , cinnamon scent. Maria slowly rocked me back and forth , asking if it was really me and not a hallucination.

"Mom?! What's wrong? Me , Annaleah and Bernice heard a plate drop! ANDREAS!!" Manny shouted , running down the stairs and wrapping me into a tight hug. I gave him a hug back and gently pushed him away. I was enveloped into a hug by my two best friends , feeling tears drop onto my neck. I reassured them I was alright and pulled away , looking towards Juliann. Everyone turned towards him , immediately recognizing him.

"Mr.KRAGER?! You kidnapped Andreas?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Maria shouted , going up and slapping him across the face. Juliann didn't budge an inch and slowly walked towards me. I reached for him and pulled him towards me , meeting him halfway for a kiss. Gasps were heard from everyone as we shared our moment away from the world. We slowly pulled away , smiling softly at each other.

"Andreas. . .?! Mind telling us what the HELL is going on?!" Annaleah yelled , a glare coming onto her face , basically mirroring everyone elses'. I nodded and motioned for them to follow me into the living room. We all silently filed into there , setting ourselves down in the chairs and loveseats.

Once everyone was settled , I slowly let go a deep breath. I looked over towards Juliann and he nodded , silently telling me it was alright. Nodding my head , I looked at the people I grew up with and who took care of me. I bit my lip and started into my story about what happened over the last few months. A couple parts earned some gasps and glares , and surprisingly some chuckles from them. I had to stop a few times when it came to Asmodeus , but still continued on.

Twenty minutes later, I was done with my story and was getting awed facial expressions from everyone. I glanced towards Juliann , biting my lip in the process. He pecked my lips and whispered how everything was going to be alright and I shouldn't worry too much. My head snapped up when I heard Manny laughing loudly.

"You seriously expect us to believe this bullshit?! How long did it take you to make that up , Andreas?! You're a real loser for letting this guy control over you and put that fake shit in your head! I'm disgusted by how you easily fell into this guys trap! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH HIM! NO ONE WOULD WANT YOU!!" He shouted , standing up and slowly walking towards me. He gripped the front of my shirt and brought me eye level with him.
I was suddenly dropped onto the floor and I watched as Manny was thrown into the wall , breaking a couple of things. I looked towards Juliann , noticing how he was in his demon form and panting loudly. He slowly stepped forward to Manny , who was whimpering and backing against the wall.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY SHIT ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF HUMAN WHO DOESN'T DESERVE LIFE! IT'S THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE US IMMORTALS HATE YOU HUMANS! NOTHING BUT SCUM AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR SHOES! AND WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN LAY A HAND ON HIM!? HE OBVIOUSLY CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF , SO WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE?! HUH?! ANSWER ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Juliann roared , slowly reaching down and picking Manny up by his shirt collar. His eyes were glowing a blinding red that I could see them from here. Even though I was hurt by what Manny said , I don't want him to get hurt. I stepped forward and reached for Julianns' arm , watching as his eyes snapped towards me. I pleaded with him to let him go and for us to just go home and he nodded slightly , shifting into his human form again. He dropped Manny on the floor and spit on him , a sneer coming onto his face.

"Filthy human. Learn how to treat people better and maybe you won't get the shit beat out of you." He snapped , grabbing my hand and walking out of the living room. I stopped him and backed up slightly , turning my head in their direction but not fully looking at them.

"I would've thought you guys would accept me , no matter what. You guys know me better than anyone else and always been there for me. I guess that automatically changes when you're gone for a few months, huh? I'm leaving now and never coming back. My number will be the same , by the way. I love you guys." I said quietly , walking out and returning back with Juliann. We silently exited the house and walked to the middle of the yard.

I slowly turned around and stared at the 'house' I basically grew up in. So many memories came flooding back to me , everything that happened. The first time I got adopted , my first kiss , my first fight with Annaleah and Bernice , everything. Even though I'll be in another realm , the memories will NEVER leave me. I sighed and smiled softly , thinking how ready I am to start over. A tug at my hands broke my train of thought and I looked over and Juliann , who was smiling softly at me.

"Let's go home now."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorrrryyyy! D: I meant to post this and another chapter yesterday , buuutt.
I was feeling lazy and couldn't concentrate. Bahahaha! I hope you like it! :D

OhMyGoshhh! Only 3 more chapters leftttt!<3 They will ALL be posted todaay! The last FINAL chapters of this story. then the sequeeeellll.( : <

I love the comments and support!<3 especially from MyDrunkenDisaster!<3 his comments mean alot to me , such a supporter! (:

love you guys!<3