Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

007 .

Image

Bernice's POV .


"MISS! I need you to call the police! NOW!" I said , panting at the desk.

"What happened , ma'am?" The storeslady asked , reaching for the phone.

"Our friend. . .is missing! He went into that dressing room like 20 minutes ago , and then-then we went to go check on him and he was gone!" Manny said , pulling on his hair.

"Sir , ma'ams , have you ever thought that he just walked away? To another store perhaps?"
She said , looking bored.

"No. His pants were laying on the floor along with his wallet and phone! He wouldn't go anywhere without them!" I said , getting louder than usual.

"You guys are probably just taking this prank a little too far. I say. . " Her sentence was cut off by Annaleah , who was reaching across and grabbing her shirt.

"NO! You are NOT listening to us! WHY WOULD WE PLAY AROUND LIKE THIS?! EITHER YOU HELP US OR BACK THE FUCK AWAY AND GET US YOUR MANAGER! WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT! SO , GO GET THEM. . . NOW!!" Annaleah shouted , looking pretty damn scary.

"Y-y-yes ma'am." The storeslady said , running into the backroom. Thank God , maybe we can finally get some help. I just hope Andreas is okay.

Andreas' POV.


I groaned , and grabbed my head. My head hurts so fuckin' bad. I thought. Wait a minute , why am I laying down? I reached out my hands , and grasped onto the sheets. And on silk sheets?! Last time I checked , I was in the dressing room at Hot Topic. This just isn't making any sense. I slowly opened my eyes , not sure I wanted to know where I was now.

The room I was in was amazing! The colors looked to be brown , beige , and a light green. In the center of the room was the bed , which was kind of odd. I looked over the side and found the bed to be on top of this stand. It was pretty cool. There was some kind of. . . shelf thing in front of the bed. I don't know what it could be though. Across from the bed happened to be a white couch covered in brown and light green pillows. There was three big windows across the wall behind the couch , which had curtains on each side. I walked around the room , and noticed 2 more doors.

I walked into the first one and noticed it was a bathroom. I opened the door , and gasped. It was the best damn bathroom ever. It had a medium sized bathtub on the left side , with a weird but beautiful painting above it. On the right side , it had the normal sink but it also had wooden cabinets all around. I looked around and also noticed a vanity in the corner. I shook my head , and walked out. I can't be admiring these things , I was kidnapped .

"I wouldn't call it kidnapping. Think of it as a . . .surprise adoption." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and noticed Mr.Johanson looking at me with a smirk.

"Why am I here, Mr.Johanson?!" I shouted , crossing my arms.

"Call me Killian. And you're here because you belong here." He said , walking into the room.

"What!? No , I don't! I belong with my friends! Not with some grown up business men!" I shouted , walking towards him.

"You DO belong here. You belong to someone who lives here."

"NO,I DON'T! I belong to Maria untill I turn 18. Then, I belong to no one!"

"Oh, you do belong to someone."

"Oh yeah? Enlighten me to who this is." I said , crossing my arms.

Killian , as he likes to be called , opened his mouth to say something , but stopped. He looked behind my shoulder , and widened his eyes. All of a sudden , he dropped to his knees and bowed. Uh, okaaay. That was really weird. I thought , looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You belong to me." A deep , and VERY familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around and my mouth dropped at who I saw.

" Juliann?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is how i think Manny would look like . click.

bedroom.
bathroom.

thanks for the comments . <3 :D
they motivate me to update , so thanks alot .

four more comments for another update . i have over 70 reader , and not even a full page of comments . DON'T BE A SILENT READER . D: