Sequel: Always and Forever.
Status: Complete.<3

From Rags to Riches.

006 .

Image

After we finally got Annaleah and Bernice up from the ground , they were wrestling on the floor , we headed out to the mall.

"I still don't understand how she got the front seat!" Annaleah whined , while crossing her arms.

Bernice turned around and smirked , "Because you got it last time! Plus . . I'm the oldest."

"Actually Manny's the oldest." Annaleah said , with a sneer.

"I know THAT! Out of us , I'm the oldest."

"Sorry dear! I'M the oldest. Your birthdays July 18th , and mine's May 10th. So , I should be in the front." I spoke up , laughing.

Everyone was silent for awhile , processing everything in. Then , Annaleah started hysterically laughing. She sort of started a chain reaction since everyone started laughing along with her. Even Manny was chuckling.

"Ahh! He got you good , bitch!" Annaleah said , wiping tears from her eyes.

"You wanna fight about it?!" Bernice jokingly said , turning around in her seat.

"BRING IT!"

"HEY! We're at the mall. Get out , you kids!" Manny
shouted , pulling into a parking spot. Hmm , that was fast.

In the mall .


"Okay, where do you guys wanna go first?" Manny said , jingling his keys.

"How bout Hollister?" Annaleah said , crossing her arms. Everyone just looked at her like she was crazy. We all hate that store so much , it just . . erks our nerves.

"NO! How bout Rave?" Bernice said , looking at us.

"Nah , not right now. How bout . . ." The sentence was lost in my mind since I wasn't paying attention anymore. Something doesn't feel . . . right. It feels like something bad's gonna happen . . I don't know what though.

"DREA! DREA!" Manny said , snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I said , looking at them.

"We're going to Hot Topic. Come on." Manny said , concern written on his face.

"Okay." I said , giving him a look. We all started towards Hot Topic. Suddenly , I had that feeling again. The feeling I was being watched. I shook the feeling off, thinking it was nothing. No , I know it's nothing.

"Ohh!! Look at those jeans! They'd look totally adorable on your short self." Bernice said , holding up a pair of zebra print skinnies. They are cute , I thought. Plus , they'd make my legs look longer.

"Gimme a pair. I wanna try them on." I said , making grabbing motions at them.

Bernice squealed and handed me a pair in my size. She's like a personal clothing stylist to me. Everything in my closet is something Bernice picked out , and something I always liked. Yeah , she knows me THAT well. I headed towards the dressing rooms , while everyone else stayed by the pants near the front of the store. I had the same feeling I was being watched again but I , yet again , shook it off .

I walked into the dressing room and took off my pants. I put my pants aside and pulled on the zebra print ones. Damn! I look pretty good , not trying to be conceited or anything. That's it , I'm gonna buy them. As I was going to pull them off again , I felt cold breathing on my neck. I stiffened and started lightly shaking.

"It's okay , princess. You'll be safe from now on." was all I heard from behind me.

Come to me , sweetie. You'll be safe here.

Then , all I saw was black. The last thing I saw , was glowing red eyes staring right back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
a LONG chapter . I wanted to get right into where the drama starts to unravel . It was getting kinda boring without the drama , right? Right . ;)

thanks to everyone who commented ;
MyDrunkenDisaster
Slash-a-holic
Wake!UP!DEaD!
Hydrogen Cyanide
sexyemovampire12
LookImaBelieber
.

it means alot you guys , ! :D
lets see , another 3 comments for an update . <3