Status: Done. If you think there should be a sequel, leave a comment. If I chose to do a sequel, it probably won't be any time soon.

It Beats For Two

Oliver

"Come, on Afton, I'm bein' serious. I don' 'ave tou' fo' a while, an' Drop Dead will be alrigh' wifhou' meh. Le's jus'... go... Jus' ge' away fo' a while, yeah? We both need a break, swee'hear'."

It was true. We both needed a break. From everything, from everyone. I wanted some alone time with her, and not just for sex. I wanted to see what she was like in a relationship.

I needed to decide who to be with.

And it was tough. Amanda, sure, she had things that annoyed me, pissed me off, and made me down right want to slap her, but I still had feelings for her. I just didn't know how strong they were.

And then there's Afton. She was beautiful, talented with her modeling, talented with pretty much anything she did, and intriguing. She knew how to make you think, and she knew how to be simple. She wasn't your typical girl. And I loved everything about her, flaws and all, even though I haven't found one flaw about her.

After she came to my flat, about three days ago, we talked everything out. I told her I needed time to think, and she agreed to give me space, even though I didn't really want her to. But I didn't complain, because I knew we both needed it. Too much of a good thing could be bad.

Her face told me she thought I was crazy, but I knew she was considering it. I held both of her hands in mine, pulling them to my face, planting small, soft kisses on each as I watched her.

"Where would we go, Oleh? 'Ow long would we be gone? I still 'ave work, yeh know..." She trailed off, pulling one of her hands away from me to play with my hair. For some reason, she did that a lot, whenever we were alone.

"Yeh don' need teh worreh abou' work, loveleh, I'll take care of i'. An' I wan' teh take yeh teh France, because I know yeh've always wan'ed teh go." I gave her a soft smile, hoping that would get her to finally agree.

Her mouth dropped, then contorted into the biggest smile I've ever seen. I knew I had her now.

"Are yeh bein' serious?" She laughed, like she didn't believe me, but I knew she did. She threw her arms around my neck, pulling me close to her. Her lips connected with mine for a brief second then she pulled away, getting up off her bed.

"I need teh pack, then. When are we leavin'?" She looked up from her closet, a suit case already in her hand. My smile only widened.

"Tonigh', Afton."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had my piss.
Then an idea struck me. (no, not while I was pissing. Come on, you freak.)
And I had to get it out before I forgot it. I know it's short, sorry. And another cliffhanger.
But two updates in one day!
Who loves me?(: