Status: Active, but might be slow.

Change My Life

12

**Warning : SEXUAL**

Ethan carried me to his room and threw me onto his bed. It had been a while since I had been with anyone so I was thankful for the boost of confidence the alcohol was giving me. He climbed on top of me and attacked my neck with his mouth. He found my sweet spot immediately and had me moaning loudly. He slipped a hand under my dress and rubbed me through my thin, and now soaking wet panties. I hissed in pleasure as his fingers slipped under the flimsy fabric. He did all the right things and I was helpless. My back arched and I ached for him to bring me over the edge. He pulled away and quickly got out of his clothes. He helped me out of my dress and quickly unclasped my bra. His mouth quickly found my breasts. I purred under his touch. He slowly pulled my panties off and tossed them to the side. He got out of his boxers and grabbed a condom from his nightstand drawer. He put it on, but before pushing into me he dipped down and kissed me hard on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything in me. He slipped an arm under me and held me tightly to him. I slung my legs around him and he pushed deep inside of me. I gasped in pain and pleasure. He kept a slow pace as I got used to his size. It had been so long since I had had sex with anyone, but this was by far the best sex I had ever had. And suddenly I was overwhelmed with guilt when Will slipped into my mind. I was having sex with Ethan, but a small part of me couldn’t help but wonder how good Will would be in bed. I fought that thought and enjoyed myself. I hit my peak and it was everything I thought it would be. A pleasured moan escaped his mouth as he finished. He buried his face in my neck and kissed my skin tenderly. He pulled away and pecked me on the lips. I let out a shaky breath and watched him as he walked into his bathroom. I curled up in the blanket on the bed and buried my face in the pillow. He came back, pulled on his boxers, and laid down. I glanced up at him.
“Tired?” he asked with a smirk.
“Very,” I giggled.
“Good,” he murmured, pulling me to him. I put my head on his chest, closed my eyes, and got comfortable. I fell asleep in his arms with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wanna vote and tell me if you're Team Will or Team Ethan? Click here!!

xoxo