Status: Active, but might be slow.

Change My Life

11

“Your brother is definitely interesting,” Ethan said, turning to me with a smile as he drove us to Kobe’s.
“Trust me, I know,” I laughed.
“Do you both get along?” he asked.
“Yes, when he isn’t being an irresponsible jack ass.” I told him.
“Is that often?” he asked.
“No, he doesn’t really know how to be anything but that. But I love him anyways. He’s my big brother. He protected me our whole lives. I love him.” I said with a soft laugh.
“You’re a really good person, Aeryn.” He said, looking at me in a way I hadn’t seen from him.
“Thank you Ethan. You are too.” I smiled. He smiled too. When we got to Kobe’s we went inside. There was a short wait, but we easily filled it with conversation and laughter. We were sat down with other people, but I was fine with that. I liked watching the chefs. It was fun.
“So Aer, tell me about yourself.” He said.
“I’m from a small town. I used to be reckless and carefree. I have a tattoo, some piercings. I don’t know what I want to do with my life. I love my family, I really do. And I love my job.” I smiled happily. “Tell me about you, Mystery Man.” I smirked.
“Well let’s see. I’m 24, I’m from California originally. I love being a lawyer. I might have a slight reputation as a womanizer, and I just might be trying to work it off so I can actually get a good girl to stay around. I think my secretary is amazing. I have a tattoo, and I would love to see yours.” He smirked at me. I laughed.
“Are you hitting on me?” I asked.
“It’s possible,” he smiled, looking away from me. The waitress came and I ordered a shot and a glass of wine, he ordered a beer. When the chef came he was lively and hilarious. Dinner was a lot of fun and I was definitely tipsy by the end. I was starting to think my brother was rubbing off on me already. I never drink and now I had two days in a row. After dinner we went to his place.
“Wow, your house is beautiful.” I said in awe as I walked through the living room and kitchen.
“Thank you,” he said, “do you want a drink?” he asked.
“Yea,” I said leaning against the counter. He made us drinks and we sat in the living room.
“How is such a beautiful girl single?” he asked, looking over me.
“I’m too busy, remember?” I laughed.
“You should at least have guys all over you.” He said softly.
“I could say the same to you.” I told him.
“Well, I do have girls all over me.” he winked. I couldn’t help the loud outburst of laughter that escaped my lips.
“You are so cocky.” I grinned.
“You like it,” he laughed.
“Is it bad if I do?” I asked, moving closer to him.
“Absolutely not,” he murmured, cupping my cheek gently. I put my drink down and leaned into him. My eyes flickered between his lips and eyes. He pulled me the rest of the way to him and kissed me gently on the lips. A spark lit between us and an innocent kiss quickly became something passionate and hot. He pulled me into his lap and we made out heavily. He tasted so good, and he knew all the right things to do. His lips left mine and found their way to my neck. I shuddered and moaned as he found my spot. I grinded against him until I could feel his arousal through his pants. He growled in pleasure and pulled back. “I want you, Aeryn. I have since the day I met you,” he murmured, kissing me hard on the lips.
“Then have me.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since I've updated. FYI, this is about to get sexual.

xoxo