Status: Active, but might be slow.

Change My Life

09

My alarm went off loud in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at the chest my head was laying on. I went to pull away from the warm body beside me but their arms tightened around me. I looked at Will's sleeping face. I realized then that our legs were entwined and my arms were around him too. I guess I had gotten a little more than tipsy the night before, because I had invited him to stay the night. That wasn't like me. I laid my head back on his chest comfortably. There was a soft knock on my door. I slid out of Will's arms and opened my door a crack.
"Should I have Adam give me a ride?" Aelyn asked.
"Could you?" I whispered. She nodded.
"Love you sis." She smiled.
"Love you too, see you after work." I said, kissing her forehead. I closed my door again and went back to my bed. I set an alarm to get up for work and laid back down with Will. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep. It was a couple of hours later when my alarm went off again. I groaned and smacked my clock.
"Damn, I'm still tired." Will grumbled.
"Same here." I sighed. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him. He smiled at me. "I hope I wasn't too forward last night." I whispered. He laughed and tucked some hair behind my ear.
"I don't mind." He said. I blushed.
"Well, I need to shower." I sighed.
"I should probably go," he said, stretching a little.
"Thanks for last night." I smiled.
"It was fun," he said, touching my chin.
"See you soon?" I asked.
"Very soon." He told me. We got up then. He pulled on most of his clothes from the night before and I walked him to the front door. We hugged and I pecked him on the lips. I closed and locked the door behind him and sighed happily. I took a shower and got ready for work. I had a small bite to eat then grabbed my purse.
"Little sister!" I heard Adam call from the hallway.
"What?" I asked.
"Should I pick Aelyn up from school?" he asked.
"If she calls and asks. Otherwise she can take the bus." I told him. He nodded.
"Have a good day. I'll have dinner ready when you get home." He said, waving goodbye to me.
"Alright, love you." I said, and then left. When I got to work I hurried inside. Ethan was in his office on the phone. I sat down at my desk and turned on my monitor. I looked at his emails and found that there were 200 unread emails. The basket on my desk had a large pile of paperwork. “Fuck,” I mumbled and started on my work. There was a light knock on my door after a while. I looked up to see Ethan standing at my door, smiling. I smiled back.
“Hey,” I said happily.
“How was your night?” he asked.
“Great, even though my brother showed up unannounced.” I said with a small sigh.
“Is he going to be staying with you now too?” he asked, sitting down across from me.
“Yep,” I laughed. He nodded.
“So, tomorrow’s Friday.” He said.
“I know,” I smiled, “Good luck.” I said happily.
“Um, since your brother is staying with you…do you think you could come to the hearing?” he asked.
“You really want me there?” I asked.
“yea, I think you could be my good luck charm.” He smiled.
“Okay, I’ll be there.” I smiled back.
“Would you like a ride?” he asked, “I understand if you don’t, because that’ll mean that you’ll be there for a long time.” He said.
“I think…I’ll drive myself. But thanks anyways.” I said. He nodded.
“I was thinking that tomorrow night we would go to Kobe’s.” he said.
“Kobe’s Steakhouse?” I asked. He nodded. “Oh…okay.” I said.
“Do you not like Kobe’s?” he asked.
“I love Kobe’s, it’s just kind of expensive.” I shrugged shyly.
“Don’t worry about prices.” He said with a small smirk. I looked over him while he sat there. He really was handsome…heartbreakingly so. He smiled and I couldn't help but to smile back. “What are you thinking about?” he asked.
“Nothing,” I said blushing. He laughed.
“Sure,” he bit his lip, still smiling. “Well, I guess I should get back to work.” He said, starting to get up.
“Alright,” I smiled. He winked before going to his office. I laughed to myself and went back to work. At 6:30 I said goodbye to Ethan, but not before getting some details for the next day, then went home. The rest of my night was spent with Adam and Aelyn. All together it was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! I'm a terrible person...I know. I really do. It's been like...four months since I last updated. I'm horrible. Hopefully you enjoy the update though!
Much love <3

Copyright 2011 ; Hey Miss Lexi