Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Disgusting

I froze and turned around to face him. "Okay..."

I walked over and took a seat next to him on the couch. He leaned back and put his arm around my shoulder and I immediately tensed up.

"Your mom's been pretty upset that you haven't been coming home this week." He said into my ear.

I looked up at his blue eyes and saw exactly what I feared.

Lust

He licked his lips and smiled.

"She really wants you to be here more often." He told me as he leaned down further. "And so do I. A pretty little thing like you shouldn't be staying out all night anyway. All those boys out there would love to take advantage of you."

He ran his hand up my leg and I thanked god that I wasn't wearing a skirt. My heart started to beat faster and I knew what he was going to do.

He grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. His unshaven face pricked my smooth skin and it hurt. That's when the tears started flowing.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. Everything was just starting to get better.

"Don't cry, Kimmy. You should be happy. I make your mom happy. You wouldn't want her to be sad again, would you?"

I shook my head and tried to stay strong.

"That's what I thought. You're a good girl. Now be a good girl for me." He whispered into my ear.

That was when I knew there was no turning back. He was going to get what he wanted.

He peeled my sweater off my body and connected his lips to my chest. I shuddered at the disgusting feeling of this man touching me. He reached around me and unhooked my bra. I started to cry harder and he pushed me back so that I was laying on the couch and slid my jeans off my legs. Then my cute panties.

"Yeah, you're a sexy little thing." He moaned as he undressed himself.

"P-Please don't. I'll do anything, just please d-don't."

"It's too late now you little tease. I saw you this morning in that wrinkled dress and those thigh highs. You're just begging for it." He snarled.

Then he entered me. I started screaming and hitting his chest but that only encouraged him. He went faster and it hurt. My tears were falling so hard that I could barely see.

After a few minutes he pulled out and finished on my stomach. Having his semen all over my skin made me want to throw up.

"Go shower you little slut. Your mom's gonna be home soon." He ordered.

I slowly gathered all my clothes and walked up to my room. I stepped in the shower and turned the water to the highest temperature it could go. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest.

I always thought that I knew what I would do in that situation, but once it was happening I just froze. I can't believe it.

Raped. I was just raped.

John

After Kimmy left I did the dishes and cleaned up. I got a call that the guys were going to go hang out at Max's and gladly went.

When I got there I saw Max, Eric, Garrett, Kennedy, and Jared. Max, Garrett, and Jared were playing some video game while Eric and Kennedy were in the kitchen talking and drinking.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"What's up?" Kenny asked.

"Not much. Just got a girlfriend." I bragged as I sat down.

"What? Kimmy?" Eric asked.

I just nodded.

"Ha I knew she looked too happy when she came home." He said. "You guys didn't do it, did you?"

"No, man." I said. I thought I'd spare him the details of her wanting to.

"Good. That's gross."

"Come on," Kennedy interrupted "You can't deny that she's hot."

"That's my fucking sister! She's not hot!"

"Well, you got the fucking part right." I joked.

"Shut the hell up." He laughed.

"Okay," I agreed. "So what's your mom's new boyfriend like?"

"Eh, he's okay. He lets me live my life." He shrugged.

I nodded and grabbed a beer.

"Kinda creepy." Eric said.

"Who? The guy?" I asked.

"Yeah. He kept asking my mom to invite Kimmy home after he saw her pictures." He said.

"That guy better not be moving in on my woman!" I laughed.

"Ha, I don't think Kay would give you up for a million dollars." Kennedy laughed.

Even though it was a joke, it made me feel so good. Like everyone knew she was all mine and I would protect her no matter what.

"Yeah, she is pretty dumb." Eric chuckled.

"Hey," I whined. "She's not dumb. She's...just perfect."

The guys looked at me dumbfounded for a second.

"You're like really serious about her, aren't you?" Eric asked.

"She's the only one for me." I answered with a shrug.

"I didn't know you were so into her. I mean yesterday you were depressed and now that you're back with her it's like a lightswitch and you're happy again." He observed. "I know I sound like a pussy, but whatever. I'm really happy for you guys."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah, I want to find a girl like Kimmy." Kennedy added.

"I hope you guys all do. It's amazing. I want to be with her all the time. Maybe I'll go surprise her..." I said as I started to stand up.

"I think she'll be fine for a few hours." Eric chuckled.

"I don't know. I really wanna-"

"Sit. It's guy time." Kennedy ordered.

"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw:(
Do you think Kimmy's going to tell anyone? How do you think John and Eric would react?
Did anyone see this coming?

Thanks to Gaskarthbabeey, whilethefirewasout, ClaudiaBiedles, NANANAissues, Beautiful Weakness;, SpinningInCircles, therandaset, somebody_who_cares, S.H.E.L.B.Y Jade, and vintage. I love you guys!

Comment and subscribe!