Status: Complete

Love Tricked Me

Together

John and I were playing with Nina's stuffed toys to amuse the baby. He really loved that little girl and it was so sweet to see him with her.

He was making her toy frog jump from side to side while she watched it intently. She giggled when he made it jump up and down. It was the cutest thing ever.

"She's so adorable." I laughed.

"Yeah, she's quite the cutie." He agreed.

We were stretched out on the living room floor while Nina was facing us on her blanket.

"We're back!" I heard Lauren call as she strolled in. "Where's my baby?"

"I'm right here!" I answered cutely.

"I meant my other ba- John?" She asked as she walked into the living room. The blonde looked even more confused than usual.

"I called him to help me with Nina." I explained. I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers.

Lauren gave me a weird look as she bent down to pick up Nina.

"We're back together." I added.

"Aww, Tim! Little Nina's a matchmaker!" Lauren squealed as she walked to the door to see Tim.

"What's she talking about Kay?" He called.

I smiled to John as we got up and walked to the door. "We're back together."

"No way!" Tim grinned.

"Yeah, she's all mine again." John bragged as he gave me a side hug.

"Congrats you guys." He said.

"Thanks Tim." John and I replied.

We left and decided to go to Johns apartment for dinner. He promised to make me something delicious, but he wouldn't tell me what.

"This is a nice place, John." I complimented as I strolled through the living room.

"Thanks." He said walking in behind me. "I figured it was time to move out."

"I miss your family." I admitted as I sat on his couch. He laughed and took a seat next to me.

"Well, my mom said you're welcome anytime."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Maybe we should go over tomorrow." I suggested.

"Aw, come on. Let me have you to myself a little bit longer." He whined before brushing my hair away and pressing his lips to mine in a tender kiss.

"Sorry Johno, I have to go home tonight. I've barely seen my mom this week and I'm sure she'll want me to hang with her new boyfriend." I sighed.

"Do you want me to come?" He asked sweetly.

"No, you'll just make it harder to concentrate." I smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He chuckled.

"I'll be too distracted by your cute face to listen to anyone else. I'll just want to kiss you the whole time." I told him as I kissed his cheek.

He leaned in to kiss me on the lips but I pulled back. "Can we stop being romantic now? I'm hungry."

"Just one more kiss?" He pouted. He stuck his bottom lip out and gave me pleading look.

"Oh, you big baby." I chuckled before giving him a sweet kiss. "Now go make food please."

"Okay, fine." He sighed.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"No! It's a surprise!" He called from the kitchen.

I turned on his tv and watched a few episodes of a Family Guy marathon while I heard John shuffling around in the kitchen.

After awhile he came up to me and held out his hand. I turned off the tv and took it as he led me into the kitchen. I was surprised to see a nice red table cloth with two lit candles in the center surrounding my favorite meal.

"Oh my god. You made this?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's moms recipe." He said referring to the lasagna.

"I love you. Do you know that?"

"I do. I just can't believe it." He mumbled as he pulled out my chair for me.

I took my seat and we started eating and catching up on the things we had missed in each others lives over the past four years.

He told me about the bands experiences getting a record label and then being dropped by and getting picked up again. He told me about what touring was like and places across the country that he'd like to visit again.

I told him about my pathetic desk job in Tuscon and my two semesters at the University of Arizona.

He had obviously had a much more eventful and successful time than myself.

I glanced over at the clock on his stove that read 6:24.

"I think I should go. I really need to spend some time with the family." I said as I got up. "Do you want help with the dishes?"

"Nah," John said shaking his head "If you do that then we'll probably start fooling around and it'll take much longer."

"Okay," I sighed, kind of disappointed "Well tonight was great. It was the most fun I've had in awhile." I admitted.

"Same here." He grinned as he walked me to the door and opened it up.

We began the journey to my car and I spoke up.

"Will you tell me about the tattoos later?" I asked.

He blushed and looked down. "Yeah, I guess."

He's so adorable I thought.

He opened up my door and I turned to give him a kiss. I pushed myself up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck before attaching our lips.

We pulled away and he smiled at me. "I could get used to this."

"Me too babe." I grinned. "I love you. Bye."

"Love you too. See ya later." He responded.

I closed my door and drove home. When I got home I shoved my keys in my purse and walked inside.

"Hey guys." I greeted. I walked into the living room and saw everyone sitting there again. "Sorry about this morning. I was hungover and mad." I said, directing it to Alan.

He smiled and nodded. "It's okay. I'm never in the mood to meet new people when I'm hungover."

I laughed and smiled. I set down my purse and took a seat next to my brother on the floor.

We watched tv and Eric got a call. Once he hung up he looked over at me. "Wanna come to Max's?"

"Mm, no. I think I'm going to stay here." I decided.

"Okay well do you wanna drive me then?"

"I'll drive you Eric. I need to stop at the store really quick on the way back." My mom volunteered. "Alan, do you want to come with me?"

"No thanks Jessica. I might turn in early." He said as he stretched.

Whoa, was he living here? How did I not know this!?

"Okay, we'll see you later." She said as they got up.

"Bye guys." I said as I waved.

"Later sis." Eric waved.

"Bye honey. Be back soon." Mom said.

They left and I was about to walk upstairs.

"Wait Kimmy. Sit down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh shit.

What do you think is going to happen?

Awesome comments! You guys are so amazing! Thanks
Whilethefirewasout, GaskarthBabeey, somebody_who_cares, Beautiful Weakness;, Brand new fashion, Spinningincircles, vintage., S.H.E.L.B.Y Jade, ClaudiaBiedles, therandaset, koolaidlover101, NANANAissues, and stackiee.

Comment and subscribe!