‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Party.

Plastered drunk is what I ended up being by the midst of this graduation party. As I stumbled about around the house which belonged to... someone from school. I didn't really care at the moment. My mind was set on one thing. The alcohol and the music. No at this point if anyone had mentioned the fight I had with Jimmy I'd be confused on what you were talking about. As I went through the night I did though, seem to be pissing him off more and more. He's roll his eyes and watch me as I destroyed my liver sip by sip.
Truthfully I didn't see why he was acting so... parental. He always told me to live. And so that's what I was doing. Living, being crazy... regretting everything in the morning...

I couldn't remember what time I passed out. In my head were the faint memories like when I was at one point singing my lungs out and dancing around with a bunch of guy who wouldn't have looked at me twice two weeks earlier. I remember turning to Jimmy who glared viciously towards me. Another point I remember escaping into the kitchen were I downed close to 10 shots straight. Though I was quickly found and dragged out. By the end of the party my mind was fried. I could barely see at all and everything seemed to be blurry and not even in its right form. I remember falling over and blacking out.

I groaned loudly my eyes opening and the sun beaming brighting into the room I lied in. Inside my head it was screaming for mercy although down in my stomach my guts churned painfully. My whole body ached and I wanted nothing else left to do but die.
“Good morning sunshine” a sarcastic tone rang through my ears. I turned not wanting to open my eyes but my body overruled. I looked up to see him tower over the bed I lied on. He frowned and had his arms crossed over his chest. “Have fun last night?” he yelled getting in my face. I closed my eyes my brain now ringing from that. On the scale one to ten of rudeness he had hit eleven.
“Fuck off” I whined holding my head. “Isn't fun is it?” he asked normal again. I shook my head. What the hell was his problem?
“You should probably get up, its almost noon” he added before I could tell he walked away. I slowly opened my eyes again. He wasn't going to do those things to me, I'd get back at him as soon as I could get up without feeling like I was going to fall over.

“Em...” Caro's light voice was next to be heard. I looked over to her in misery as she entered the room. “You'll need this” she spoke setting down a glass of water and a few aspirin. I nodded. Slowly getting up. I felt dizzy and my stomach felt like it was going to explode. “Is their anything else I can get you?” she asked quietly watching me suffer. “Yeah... beat Jimmy ass would you” I glared at her. She smiled faintly and shook her head no. “Why not” I asked picking up the glass of water. “Because, I'm sure once you recover you'll want to do that yourself and besides, he won't kill you” she spoke and turned leaving me. I nodded and downed the pills. Sitting up in bed until I mentally forced myself to get up and get a shower.

I walked out of the bathroom feeling a lot better after getting cleaned up and fixed up so that I did look like the human living in the house inside of a zombie (even though why would that be weird, the whole house was filled with vampires).
I walked downstairs and went straight for the kitchen to get something to eat. “Well, Well looks like party girl finally decided to get up, and here it is almost two o'clock” Matt's voice rang throughout the lower half of the house. I turned to him and rolled my eyes. “Seriously, Em, I didn't think you were that crazy, dancing on tables and downing shots like they were made of water” Brian added walking into the kitchen with him. “Meh, someone once told me to LIVE so I took it to heart” I spoke emphasizing the live part directing it right at Jimmy. He noticed right away turning from the couch which sat back facing me.
He gave me a glare as I smiled looking down as I poured myself some orange juice. The other standing next to me snickered. “Guess that was a bad choice in words huh” Matt giggled. Jimmy sat their with an annoyed expression on his face. I had really been getting under his skin lately and I was sure we would get into some private argument sooner or later without everyone else being around to witness it.
I didn't speak further more finishing up making myself some lunch and ate quietly in the kitchen. “So where is this graduation present you got me?” I asked biting into my sandwich, lightening up the mood in the area. Jimmy had walked in the kitchen with a grim expression across his face. I stopped chewing my food and looked around to everyone. Matt and Brian had gone silent as well looking away from one another with sinister looks on their faces. “Um...” I spoke grabbing there attention back. “Its outside” Matt lowly spoke his lips curled up forming the the perfect smirk. I jumped down from the stole I sat on and slowly moved around to the front door. Opening it and letting out the highest pitched scream anyone could imagine. I stared out in the front yard stunned. How could this of happened?! ...
♠ ♠ ♠
0_0 ...