‹ Prequel: Fate Keeps Loathing.
Status: Finished.

Starting Forever.

Done.

I walked out in my bare feet to see the mess of metal sitting in front of the house. By the sound of my scream, everyone stood around me outside. “W-w-what happened!” I yelled. Tears building up in my eyes. “I let Matt and Brian go after it” Jimmy smirked. I looked up to him in disbelief.
In front of me was my car...or well... my car but destroyed. The windshield was smashed along with all the side windows, both side mirrors hanging off, all the lights smashed out and the roof caved in looking like a pool or tree had gone through it multiple times. I turned around on the deck to see Matt, Brian and Jimmy standing normally like what was in front of us was no big deal whatsoever. Though the looks on Johnny, Zack and Caro's face were shocked. I could see Caro's mood change from scared and worried to pissed and seething. She glared at Jimmy and the others who stood calmly. “What? It was a piece of shit anyways” Jimmy spoke to me clearly alright with the fact that my only source to work or to anywheres else was taken. I broke down pushing past everyone and running back inside upstairs and back to the bed room. How could he have done this?
I faintly heard Caro scream something alone the lines of “Why the hell would you do this?” to them but I was too busy questioning myself.
I had saved up for so long for that car. Summer's endless savings which gave me my “Piece of shit”. I cried hard into the pillow which I laid against. Faintly hearing the door open I snapped my head towards who dared entered the room. Of course it would have been him. Jimmy stood their a smile spread across his lips. I glared at him meanly. “HOW DARE YOU DO THAT, YOU ASSHOLE!” I screamed picking up the glass which still had some water in it from earlier this morning and throwing it right at him. He ducked quickly and it hit the wall in the hall, shattering into pieces everywhere. I glared and moved, grabbing my school bag and stuffing all my belongings into it that hung around the room. I slipped on my shoes which sat by the bed as he rolled his eyes in front of me. “What are you doing now?” He asked boredly. “Fucking leaving! I fucking HATE you, I'm not dealing with this any longer!” I seethed. Walking past him and down the hall. “So you don't to see the new car I got you then?” he yelled walking behind me. “NO I WANT MY OLD ONE BACK!” I snapped at him from the bottom of the stairs. I turned around and grabbed my phone and computer before walking out the front door. Everyone watched the scene go down.
He followed outside onto the step as I started to walk away.
“Come on Emily, I got you a new car, you should have know I wouldn't just destroy your old one for no apparent reason!” he yelled finally feeling the fact that I wasn't kidding around or dealing with this for real.
“I don't give a fuck!” I spun around in the drive way. “It doesn't fucking matter either because I fucking HATE YOU! You had no right just to do that! And I don't want your fucking money or fucking cars! I don't even want to become one of you anymore! So fuck you, it's over!! If I end up dead because of all of this then its your fucking fault for entering my life in the first place!!” I screamed grabbing the key necklace I had kept on at all times until now and ripped it off, letting the chain break and through it at the dirt ground. I turned around and started walking, I did acknowledge the loud gasps from behind me but kept walking. I'd go to my aunts house since it was the only other place where I'd be welcomed.

“Emily!” My aunt Maggy spoke shocked once opening her door. I knew I was a mess by her stunned reaction. I had walked from the other house back into town and finally here. “Can I stay here?” I asked monotonously. She nodded quickly pulling me in. “What on earth happened and where's your car?” she asked. “Jimmy and I broke up...and my car is ...no longer a car” I spoke. In the poor woman's mind in front of me she probably thought I had been living on the street for the past few nights or dealing crack or something.
“Oh my lord child” she spoke warm arms embracing me in a loving hug. It reminded me of my mom's hug which then tears fell from my tired eyes. It would be a year Christmas and I was far from ready for the anniversary to arrive. “You can stay here as long as you like honey, here let me get you something to eat, aw, how long have you been away?” she asked like it was a game of 20 questions or something. “Just today, and I really don't feel like talking about it” I tiredly spoke walking into the living room. “When do you work next?” she asked. Sitting a plate in front of me. I looked down to see a slice of pizza on it. “Tonight and tomorrow night and the day after that and I have no idea how I'm going to get their” I sighed picking at it. “Oh darling you can borrow my car!” she spoke. I smiled nodding. “Thanks”
My aunt had been living alone ever since the divorce she had about a month and a half ago with her now ex-husband, Steven.

That night I had taken my Aunt's car to work. It was different driving it when I was so used to driving my own.

The three days had gone on for what seemed like forever. I worked boredly on my afternoon shift at the coffee shop and did what I always did; nothing. It wasn't until my shift was almost over when the door bell rang and I turned to see Caro walk in. I mentally swore in my mind as she approached me. “Hey” I spoke. “Hey” she sadly spoke back. “Is their anything I can get you” I asked, seeing it was my duty to do so.
“Yeah, come home” she spoke. I shook my head. “I can't do that Cee, you know that” “You have to Emily he's actually dying” she spoke. The muscle inside my chest ached. I still wasn't over him but I covered up everything to make it so I seemed ok.
“He hasn't moved off the same spot on the couch since Sunday, he's like frozen solid, everyones tried to talk to him and get him to move but he just hasn't” “He hasn't eaten, slept, moved, blinked, breathe...he's like a statue” she whispered.
I frowned looking down my hands which sat on the counter between us. “I can't do anything Caro” I spoke “He's held on to that necklace for the past three days Emily, you've officially broke him, he's never once acted like that over a girl before, he's broken up with many and still, afterwards he's been perfectly fine; he isn't perfectly fine now” she sighed. I shook my head trying to hide the on coming tears which were wanting to fall. “I can't do it Cee” “Emily you HAVE TO, He'll listen to you, you know he will!” she spoke hands taking my shoulders shaking me.
I glanced up at the clock to see my shift had ended. I sighed. “Fine.”