I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

015

We were landing in Ohio and driving to West Virginia later and to be honest, I was excited. I had gotten the Danny tattoo covered up, Brooklyn was written over it taking up my whole chest area. It looked good.

The guys had also gotten a new tour bus. You walked in and to the left was a full size bed, and then you walked to the back and there were a few full bunk beds. Me and James got the full size bed because there would be 2 and a half people sleeping in it, obviously. We were going on tour with Sleeping With Sirens, Abandon All Ships, and Woe, Is Me. It would be a pretty awesome tour. The bands were meeting us down in West Virginia.

So, do you think you'll have fun being all over me to get back at Danny?" I asked James. All of the boys had gone off with Brooklyn and I don't know where Danny and Alexis were.

"It's always fun making Danny jealous." He laid back on the bed and I straddled him. "You know what would be so fun?" He ran his hands up and down my sides.

"What?"

"If we just had wild, kinky, name screaming, sweaty sex." James smirked.

"What, I'm not good enough for you normally!?" I joked.

"No! It's just I really want you to scream my fucking name as loud as you can over and over again like a little whore. I always thought that would be fun."

"You know I have to be completely trashed to do that." James likes rough, painful sex. He always has. He wants a good whore who's not a bad fuck, and screams loud. I have to be way past drunk to even try that.

"Well one day, we're going to do it."

I giggled. "Whatever you say."

We heard someone outside of the bus so we got into the bed and closed the curtain. We realized it was Danny and thought we could give this nice jealousy thing a shot.

Our clothes were ripped off and we hit the wall a few times and then Danny muttered "fucking slut" and left. I started to put my clothes on but James grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?"

"He left."

"Yeah, but my erection didn't."

"Aw, is James sexually frustrated right now?"

"Don't fucking play with me. Get on my dick."

I got up from him and started running to the back of the bus naked. He tried to grab my leg but I slipped from his grasp.

"Fuck, Bekah! There is no time for sex games, I want you NOW!"

I had reached the back before James had caught up with me and slammed me into the wall, something digging into my back.

"GET ME OFF THE WALL!"

"I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF THRUSTING!"

"I DON'T CARE, GET OFF!" I kicked my legs around him and he laid me on a bunk.

"NO, THOSE ARE BEN'S BAGS, I'M NOT HAVING SEX ON MY BROTHER'S BED WITH HIS BAND MATE!" I screamed.

"So fucking picky." He swung me up and pushed me back into the wall, thankfully nothing being on this part. I arched my back so nothing touched the part of my back that was probably damaged pretty bad.

When we finished, my back was killing me. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, seeing a huge cut going down it.

"Put some clothes on before they get back!"

"Look at my back!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, my nails aren't that long-"

"There was something on the damn wall!" I went to the back and saw that there was a nail where James had put me against the wall.

"Dude, we need to clean that in case it's infected."

So he put some medicine on it, while I whined the whole time.

Great way to start off tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter was fun to write :)
<3