I'll Be Damned If You're the Death of Me

016

It was going to be a little bit of a ride to West Virginia, and so I got out an old photo album. It was around 7 in the morning, and Brooklyn was asleep against the wall and then James was in the middle.

I giggled at all of the old pictures and woke James up. He yawned and looked over at me. "What are you doing up?"

"I can't sleep." He rested his head on my thigh and looked at the album with me.

"Oh my God, you were fucking huge," he pointed to a picture that I was about 8 and a half months pregnant in.

"It looks likes I swallowed a basketball."

"Now look at the basketball." We both looked over at Brooklyn who was passed out facing the wall.

"Holy shit, this pictures from like back before me and you started even dating at all." I sighed and shut the photo album and put it under the bed.

--------

Later that night, we arrived in West Virginia and met the bands. I was actually single, so I could look at any of the guys if I wanted to.

The first to show up at the venue was Sleeping with Sirens. Kellin was such a sweetheart. Then Abandon All Ships. Martin was adorable. Lastly was Woe, Is Me.

"Sorry we're late, we got stuck behind some creepy ass van that went 20 miles per hour the whole time."

He was tiny. And had the cutest voice.

"Sup, man," they all greeted each other, me and Alexis just stood there awkwardly and Brooklyn was watching cartoons back on the bus.

"I'm Tyler. I sing for Woe, Is Me."

They all introduced themselves, and then the last one I met was the drummer. Damn. He was hot.

"I'm Austin." He grinned at me.

I looked up at him. He was slightly tall. "I'm Bekah. I'm helping Danny's girlfriend do merch here."

"And she's also my girlfriend," James grabbed my hand. I tried not to act like it pissed me off that he just ruined my chances with Austin. Fuckin' asshole. "We also have a kid together."

"Well... that's cool. You don't look like you have a kid." Austin shrugged and looked me up and down."

I blushed and James pulled me into him.

All of the bands headed back to their buses and said we would all get back together later tonight and I glared at James.

"What?"

"Douche."