Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

Introduction.

It was really hard having a famous brother. I couldn't go to school.I had to be home schooled with him. And of course he got all of the attention.My name is Kate Bieber, and my brother is Justin Drew Bieber.You know the teen pop singer that is taking over the world. Every girl wants him,every guy hates him. The most annoying thing about having a twin brother was, the fact that all they ever do is play video games. Justin always had his friend Ryan over, and they would play them 24/7 but I didn't mind. I had this thing for Ryan. But Justin didn't know either did Ryan.

Right now we are on tour with Justin, and Ryan is here. We are in Paris, France for the final stop of the my world tour. As soon as we go back home to Canada, it's going to be the same, I be Justin's slave, do everything he tells me to. While my mother yells and abuses me, but there is something that is going to be different, I'm going to try and get in with Ryan.

My brother had gone a long way to get here, and I mean seriously. The main reason he is here. Is because of our mum,
she had taped Justin sing 'So Sick by NeYo' and stuck it on youtube for oru family to watch,
and soon after that, my mum always had the video camera in Justin's face. He said he hated it,
but I new deep down he loved the attention.

My mum nevered taped me singing, I apparently wasn't as good as Justin, but I knew I had some talent somewhere.
I woud always sit in the background of Justin's videos at the hope that my mum would tell everyone,
"Look at Kate in the background she looks so cute" but she didn't, she would always say "Gosh Kate you ruined the video, everyone wants to see Justin not you".

Before my mum had posted the first video, Justin and I used to sing together, and make little jingles, everyone would think it was cute. But then my mum realised that I had no talent compared to Justin, so she pushed me away and took my brother as her little talent.And what did she make me do? be his slave and make sure that everything that was going on with Justin went perfectly.

3 years later my mother Justin and I were flown to Atlanta, to meet record demo tapes, and that's when Justin's carrer hitted off.
He sang for my favourite singer Usher, and then he got signed to Raymond Braun Media Group, but that wasn't the end of the record deals, and bussiness, soon Justin was signed to Island records, and that's when I became known as Justin Bieber's sister Kate.
Not Kate my own person. But Justin Bieber's twin sister.

My life is no fairytale.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story thoughts? it's a little different to other Bieber fanfictions, and those that are worried, no this won't be incest.

I might add the first chapter up next year, but if I get lots of feedback, I might add it up sooner.
so comment if you like and want the first chapter.

Thanks Jess x