Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

The Start Of Something New

"This is my final song" said my brother Justin into the microphone, the crowd screamed and also started to cry,
they didn't want him to leave, and I'm sure he didn't want to either.
My brother Justin, wait actually my twin brother Justin, was a teen pop singer, and millions of girls wanted him in their bedrooms.

He did concerts all around the world, and he gave them a chance to escape.
A chance for them to forget all of their problems, and of course when they meet him all of their dreams come true.

But they don't know the real Justin, the Justin that orders me around like I am a slave.
Everyday I pick up his dirty underwear, turn his tv on and off for him, and do his food runs,
and on unlucky days, he makes me clip his toe nails.

Why does he do this cause I am his twin sister, he thinks that because we share a birthday, that we are supposed to help each other out no matter what. Well I help him out, but he never helps me, he just tells me to do it myself, and be a big girl.

"So glad this tour is over" said a voice from behind me, it took me two seconds to notice who that voice was.
I turned around and saw Justin's best friend Ryan standing there, he had a headset on and was wearing black baggy shorts,
and a black top. He was helping the stage crew. He was holding a clipboard close to his chest.

"Yeah I agree, I can't wait to get back home" I said smiling.
Ryan nodded "It's been a long time since I have slept in my own bed' laughed Ryan.
I laughed "Me too" I said.

Ryan was always with us on tour, even though he was Justin's best friend he wasn't like him at all.
Ryan was amazing, he always cared for everyone and you could tell him everything, and he was really hot.
I had this massive crush on him, and for some reason I think he might like me back.
But that is in my dream land, where I am a princess, and I don't get ordered around by Justin.
And also my mother.

--

The show had finished and everyone was loading everything into the trucks,
and I was just standing on the side watching as everyone ran around like crazy, trying to keep out of the way.

I heard Justin's voice coming down the hall, and that'ss when I knew my time alone was now over.

He walked around and the corner and saw me "Yo twinny" said Justin and ran over to me.
I sighed "Yes Justin?" I asked, knowing that any second now he was going to make me do something.
"Uh well Ryan wants to go look around Paris, but I have a lot of fans to meet, can you go with him?" asked Justin.

Did he just ask me to do something that I actually like? hanging out with Ryan.
I smiled and then nodded "Sure, if that's what you want" I replied, and waited for him to laugh and be like "Just kidding twinny".
But he didn't.

"Come on Kate, let's go" said Ryan.
Justin smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder "Make sure, my best friend has heaps of fun" said Justin "Or else".
I hated to know what that or else would lead to. Probably Justin telling mum that I ran off from the group and followed Ryan away,
even though Ryan wanted to be left alone.

I sighed "I promise Ryan will have fun" I said.
Justin nodded "Okay good" he said and hugged close.
I sighed and hugged him back.

I pulled away and then Justin looked around Ryan "Have fun mate" said Justin and turned away and walked down the hallway.

---

We were walking the streets, and the star were out it looked perfect,
Ryan sighed and started to rub his legs.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
Ryan sighed "My legs hurt" he replied.
I nodded "Well there is a patch of grass over there, do you want to go and sit down?" I asked.
"Sure" said Ryan and walked in front of me.

As he walked past, a gust of wind blew past us, and the smell of Ryan's colonge was in the air,
and it smelt amazing.
Ryan turned around and looked at me, "You okay Kate?" asked Ryan.
I nodded quickly and walked faster, and sat down next to him.

---

The night was perfect, we were sitting on the hill, and could see the Eifal tower.
And the stars in the night sky, were shining brighter then ever.
Ryan turned and looked at me, "You know you what Kate?" asked Ryan.
I turned and gave him my full attention "What?" I asked smiling,
hoping that he would say something I have always wanted him to say, three words, 'I love you'

"You are pretty cool" he sighed, and then turned away.
I sighed "Thanks" I said.

I was going to say something, and then we heard my brother screaming from the top of the hill.
I sighed turned and saw Justin standing there, with his arms crossed.
"KATE COME HERE" shouted Justin.
I sighed turned to Ryan "Sorry, the beast wants me" I said sadly and rolled my eyes.

Thanks Justin for ruining my only chance to be with Ryan alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took forever to add this up. And i'm really sorry that it wasn't worth the wait.
I really suck at writing first chapters, so please bare with me <3.

comments = quicker and better updates.

Jess x