Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

Down To Earth

Justin’s P.O.V

Staring at the blank hotel room wall, just for hours and hours I didn’t move once, only to itch my nose and to check the time casually on my phone, and to go to the toilet that’s it, I started noticing the walls features such as the crack in it. I just didn’t know what to do, I was just so depressed.
Images of Ryan and Kate getting married came through my head, and I started thinking they would slowly push me away and not have anything to do with me. I sighed and then started feeling like a asshole because this is what Kate had been feeling all these years, but I just couldn’t forgive her, I apologized and made it up to her, and I didn’t completely ignore her, mum did. I would always offer for Kate to sing Overboard with me on stage but my mum would say no and get random acts like Miley Cyrus and to sing it.
But Kate was dating my best friend, there is plenty of guys out there, she was going to ruin the friendship I had with Ryan when they break up, didn’t she know that? I couldn’t be best friends with a guy that broke my sister’s heart it’s impossible, I would want to kill him, and if she broke Ryan’s heart I couldn’t be around her because I didn’t want to be around the girl that broke my best friend’s heart. But this friendship was already ruined because he betrayed me, and my sister lied to me, and basically used me.

I heard a knock at my hotel room door, and I didn’t budge my head, I just kept staring at the wall and waited for the person at the door to walk inside, and tell me what they wanted and then hopefully leave me alone.
I heard the door slowly open and footsteps come towards me, then I felt the bed go down beside me, I turned slightly to see Kate sitting there, I shook my head and went back to staring at the wall, and ignored her.
“Justin?” Kate’s voice said,
I didn’t say anything things I would say ran through my head, but my lips didn’t move they just stayed closed together. I felt like saying what have you broken up with Ryan and want to move on to Chaz now and think you should tell me?, or I was hoping that she would say her and Ryan’s relationship was just a cry for attention from me and it was all a joke. But I knew she wasn’t going to say that.
“We are going out, Ryan Chaz and I we wanted to know if you want to come?” asked Kate,
There was complete silence and then I heard Kate sigh and the bed start to go back up,
“Don’t ever say I didn’t ask” she said before slamming my hotel room door shut.

I sighed and looked back at the door and then grabbed my phone off the table next to me and opened a new message to Kate, and just stared at my phone before throwing it on the bed, and starting to look at the wall again, why is life so hard?

Kate’s P.o.V

I walked back into the hallway and saw Ryan and Chaz standing awkwardly against the wall, ‘Is he coming?” asked Ryan,
I shook my head and then I heard Chaz groan “I’m staying” announced Chaz,
I looked at him confused ‘Why?” I asked,
Chaz sighed “I am not being a third wheel with the make out couple of the year” answered Chaz, “Have a good night”.
Ryan and I both said goodbye to Chaz and watched as he walked into our hotel room, yeah I was sharing with Ryan and Chaz this time, Ryan was supposed to share with Justin and I was supposed to share with Chaz but yeah well things happen.

Ryan turned to me and smiled “I guess it’s just you and me babe” he said with a smirk and grabbed my hand and kissed it.
I smiled at him “I guess it is” I said smiling and started dragging him out of the hotel.

--

We reached the place we were going and rushed inside, and the sound of loud music started pumping through our ears and the sound of cheering, I think this was a club that was for underage people to which was good, and I knew that it was going to be a good night.
I dragged Ryan to the centre of the dance floor and then felt him pull me close and place his hands on my hips as the song “Misery by Good Charlotte” blasted around the room, I loved this song so much. I pulled Ryan’s face close and our noses touched as we danced and I felt Ryan’s hands moving up and down my sides as he grinded against me in the beat of the music.
But soon the song ended and a familiar song started blasting and the guys started groaning this song was way too familiar to me, it was Baby by Justin.
I stopped dancing and then looked at Ryan as the thoughts of my brother came through my mind.
“I need to go outside” I spoke and dashed off the dance floor,
I could hear Ryan screaming my name behind me and as I turned around I saw him barging through the crowd, but I couldn’t be here I needed to get away from this song.

I ran outside and sat on the bench outside and started crying, I felt so terrible my brother was going through depression because of me, being a bitch and only thinking of myself, I was making him feel like I have all these years, I was supposed to care for him and look after him and make sure I was there to catch him when he fell but this time I was the one that pushed him and I let him crash face first onto the ground. I was the worst sister around.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and I saw a guy around 21 staring at me “You look a bit sad?” he said with a smirk.
I rubbed the dripping mascara from my eyes ‘Leave me alone” I cried,
The guy chuckled “Come on I will buy you a drink” he said,
I shook my head “It’s fine” I said and stood up off the bench and went to walk away, but I felt something connect with my wrist and pull me close, and I got a view on the guy.

He had blonde hair and brown eyes and a massive scar under his left eye, and he was breathing heavily and all I could smell was booze in the air and smoke.
“Let me go” I cried and tried pulling away from his grip, but he was just so tight and I couldn’t.
“I will treat you right’ he said and I felt his lips attach to my neck, and his spare hand moved up my thigh and under my dress, and I felt his finger stroke across my underwear and then slip underneath it, I screamed when I felt his finger go inside of me, it didn’t feel right.
“RYAN” I cried at the hope that he would hear me, but he wouldn’t there was no one around since the door was empty, I was doomed I was going to die.

“Come on I bet you look better with this dress off” said the guy and started tugging at my straps until they snapped and he pulled down my dress, and licked his lips at my bra, and started pulling me away “Come on I have some boys that would love you” he said and started dragging me harder and harder, I started crying even more and more. I needed Ryan right now and even more I needed my brother.

We walked over to a yellow van parked and there was a group of stoners standing around it, I started to cry as the guy pulled me towards them “Hey boys I found some fresh meat” he said smiling, they looked at me up and down, one of them snickered “I like her boobs I want her first” he said and grabbed me from the guy and straight away pushed me to the ground and climbed on top of me and started pulling my bra and underwear off and started sucking my neck, and I felt his cold hands run up and down my body, touching me everywhere.
I felt his finger go inside of me “Get wet baby now, start enjoying this” he snickered and bit down on my left breast, I screamed at the pain of it, and then I thought to myself that maybe if I act liked I was enjoying this they would let me go, I took a deep breath and started imaging Ryan doing this, the way he left cute kisses around my stomach… I tried to do it but it just didn’t work.

One of the guys walked over and pushed the guy away ‘My turn now” he said,
He looked about 25 and had brown hair and his mouth covered with a cloth and he leaned down towards me and kissed my cheek, and I heard him un do his jeans “This will be the best experience” he said and leaned down on me, and I felt him go inside of me, and I started screaming “JUSTIN!!! RYAN CHAZ I NEED YOU” I screamed,
The guy leaned forward and covered my mouth, and I felt him thrusting inside of me, I screamed as the pain ripped through me as I felt him getting harder and harder,
“Baby you ready I’m about to cum you better cum with me” he said,
I screamed louder and louder at the hope someone would hear me,
“SHUT UP SLUT” yelled the guy that dragged me here and I felt his shoe hit my face hard and my nose made a crack sound and I could feel blood dripping out of it.

“Justin” I cried “Ryan”.
The guy moaned and then collapsed on me and I felt him spilling inside of me, without protection.
I started sobbing even more and then they all just stared at me, and watched me cry.
“Who is next?” asked one.
“I will” said another.

Then I heard a voice from behind them, the voice was familiar it sounded like Justin.
The guys moved and I saw Justin standing behind them, and he walked towards them,
“WHO THE FUCK DONE THIS TO MY SISTER” yelled Justin,
The guys just stared at Justin and then at me, and then laughed and Justin leaned forward and took my hand and handed my underwear and bra and told me to put them back on which I did, and then he handed me his jacket.

“Kate, Chaz is near the building GO NOW” shouted Justin, “I will sort these guys out”.
I didn’t believe that Justin had a chance, then I saw a glance of Kenny behind the guys van, and then I felt that Justin was going to be safe.
I walked slowly towards Chaz and saw Justin yelling at the guys, I had no idea what they were saying, but I felt Chaz hug me as he saw me close enough, I jumped at first when I didn’t know who it was, but when I did I felt safe again.
“CHAZ” I cried and hugged him tight,
“Kate I am so sorry” he said,
I started crying and rubbed my head into his shirt, “I was so scared” I said “I thought I was going to die”.
Chaz took a deep breath and started rubbing my back, and then I heard a van start and then a sound of a screeching car went past, I pulled away from Chaz to see Kenny holding Justin in his arms, “OH MY GOD” I cried and ran towards them, Justin smiled at me when he saw me in view “I did it for you twin” he said smiling and then closed his eyes and I started to cry.

He opened them again quickly “Kate I’m fine stop crying” yelled Justin,
I looked up and saw him smiling and then Kenny placed him down, and I jumped at Justin and hugged him the tightest I ever have, “I am so sorry” I cried,
Justin rubbed my back and kissed my cheek “No I am sorry” cried Justin “It’s all my fault”.
I shook my head and pulled away from him “No it’s mine I shouldn’t of dated Ryan, I shouldn’t of went out I am so sorry” I cried,
“Speaking of Ryan” said Justin and turned around and pointed behind me,
I turned around and saw Ryan standing there he was crying, and when he saw me turn around he ran towards me and picked me up in his arms “KATE THANK FUCK YOU ARE OKAY” yelled Ryan and kissed my cheek, “Are you okay babe?”.
I nodded “Justin saved me” I cried and hugged Ryan once more, before pulling to one side,
“Did you really?” asked Ryan and smiled at Justin “Thanks man”,
Justin nodded “Don’t mention it, she is my twin sister I couldn’t let anything happen to her”
Ryan nodded and guy hugged Justin and I noticed the blood coming from Justin’s nose and his left eye was closed shut, he was probably going to have a black eye in the morning.
“Can Kate and I be alone please?” asked Justin.
Everyone nodded and then Ryan pulled off his shirt “Here Kate put this on, it’s big so it will be like a dress” said Ryan.
I nodded and took off Justin’s jacket and slipped on Ryan’s massive shirt and he was right it was like a dress, and I put Justin’s jacket back on before kissing Ryan’s cheek and watching him Chaz and Kenny walk away from us.
“They will meet us at the hotel” said Justin and rubbed the blood from his nose “We need to have a brother and sister time”.
I nodded “Justin I will break up with Ryan as soon as we get back to the hotel” I spoke,
Justin shook his head “Please don’t” he said “You need him”,
I looked at him confused “But I thought you didn’t want me to be with him?” I asked,
Justin shook his head “He makes you happy, that’s all I care about” explained Justin “I was thinking about it tonight, that I was being selfish saying you couldn’t date Ryan, you guys are meant for each other, and I should of realized there was something going on ages ago when Ryan was always writing notes in his room when I went over to his house”.
I laughed “Oh that was fun” I said smiling “How did you know I needed you?”,
Justin smiled “It’s because I’m your twin Kate, and I love you.” He said “I had a sense you needed me and my heart lead me straight to you, I knew I couldn’t let you be unsafe”.
I hugged Justin tight he was just so amazing tonight and I began to cry, I had missed this Justin and I didn’t ever want to hurt him again, and then I realized what happened in the past moment, the guy had cummed inside of me and there was a chance I could get pregnant, I just pray to god that I don’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was it okay?

comments = updates?

I just had to have Justin forgive them and add more drama in.

Thanks for reading x