Status: This story is updated mostly :)

This Ain't a Fairytale

Potato Chips and Vodka.

Kate’s P.O.V

It had been a week since Justin had revealed to everyone that I was dating his best friend, and no one was okay with it. They hated me for it, they said I was ruining Justin’s mood and it was terrible. But the truth is I was starting to believe them, Justin didn’t speak to anyone but my mother, and when he spoke to her he turned into the most arrogant guy around, and I knew my mum was going to try and fix this problem her way, which was probably going to be send me or Ryan home, but I knew that if she was going to do that, she would send Ryan home, because she needed me to be the slave and all Ryan did for her was stand around and entertained Justin while she laid in her bed drinking booze and getting wasted. I hated knowing that she had been making her own son get distracted just so she could waste her life away and damage her liver.

I was sitting on the couch on the tour bus, waiting for the bus to finally stop at the next hotel we were in the lovely state of Nevada and of course we were heading to Vegas baby, and I couldn’t wait Ryan promised me that all would be fine by the time we stopped and that me and him would go on a romantic walk, but looking at Justin across from me right now made me feel like that it wasn’t all going to be over any time soon, he was staring at me like he wanted to punch me out, or even worse kill me. I sighed and turned away and looked towards the hallway of the bus and saw Ryan slowly making his way back down here with a packet of chips, Ryan had promised that we would all watch a movie together and he went to get the chips while Chaz went and got the drinks, leaving me alone to get death stares from Justin for the past ten minutes, and it was just getting worse and worse.

Ryan finally reached the area and sat down beside me and kissed my cheek “Did you miss me?” he asked when he pulled away, I blushed and grabbed the packet of chips out of his hand and opened them, and grabbed one of the chips out and placed it in Ryan’s mouth and watched as he crushed it inside of his mouth and ate it, “You look so cute when you do that” I said smiling and kissing his lips softly, he smirked into the kiss and moved his hands behind my back and pulled me closer, and glided his tongue against my bottom, I was about to slip my tongue inside his mouth, until I heard the sound of knuckles cracking, I pulled away and turned my head in the direction of the sound and saw Justin sitting there fist in hand, cracking all of his knuckles.
Ryan looked at me awkwardly and then pulled away from me, “Would you like some chips Justin?” asked Ryan,
Justin didn’t say anything but glared at us both, the look he was giving us said everything we needed to know.
There was completely silence and I grabbed the chip packet of Ryan’s hand and held them against me and leaned back grabbing the tv remote and switching the dvd on, and then it was time to wait for Chaz, who shortly walked in the room.

“Sorry I took so long” said Chaz and started handing everyone their drinks, Justin snarled as Chaz gave him one “At least I have one loyal friend” he snapped and looked directly at Ryan,
“Oh wow Justin” I said sarcastically “It’s so great to hear your voice”,
Justin didn’t say anything but drank his drink until it was empty and stood up “I can’t be around a slut and a liar” said Justin as he left the room.
Ryan looked at me and then at Chaz, Chaz shrugged and sat down where Justin was sitting, “You guys really pissed him off” said Chaz,
I sighed “I know but it’s nothing he will get over it soon, I hope” I said, “Now let’s just watch this movie already okay?”.

Justin’s P.O.V

I walked down to my bed and dropped down on it, and just stared at the roof, I wanted to die right now. I didn’t want to be on tour, I wanted to be at home, I just honestly wanted to go back right in time and not become friends with Ryan. I felt so betrayed, I wasn’t angry that he was dating my sister, it was just that I was the last person that found out, and I didn’t even get told, I had to find out myself, it made me so angry, that one guy that I trusted with my life kept something so big from me, the person he would call his best friend. I don’t get it.

I rolled over the bed and opened the drawer that was beside the bed and pulled out some tablets and popped one and put it in my mouth, and grabbed a bottle of vodka and swished it down my throat, I felt the thumping in my head, and then the happiness inside of me, and everything felt perfect. It was a fake perfect but I smiled and just stared at the roof as it changed into different colours and moved around.

I heard the bedroom door open and saw Ryan standing in the doorway, I didn’t say a word but just stared back at the roof, “Justin please?” asked Ryan,
I didn’t say anything but kept staring at the roof, hoping that he would eventually just piss off, but I knew that probably wouldn’t happen straight away it was Ryan he was very arrogant and didn’t take no for an answer, I guess that’s why I classed him as my best friend because we were so much alike, in every way. But that is in the past. I no longer have a best friend called Ryan, I have a worst enemy called Ryan Butler.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated finally, I just felt like updating this story for today, since well I had this crazy Bieber love, and yeah.
Also if you haven't checked out the story I'm writing with Nicole about Justin and Ryan, not slash I promise go read it. http://stories.mibba.com/read/385129/Next-2-U/
But if you get offended by Sexual content and such just warning you, it may lead to that in the future but I don't know, so still read it.
The more subscribers we get on that, the more I update this :)

so comments= updates :)
and subscribing to http://stories.mibba.com/read/385129/Next-2-U/ = quicker updates.
thanks for reading.
\x