Status: Finished!

Matchmaker

Chapter Two: Wow

“Daniel Radcliffe? Harry Potter is your surprise?!” I cried out, staring at him in awe. Morgan laughed.

“We’re kind of… dating,” she said, biting her lip. Dating?!

“Dating?!” I repeated my thoughts, but much louder than I anticipated.

“Shut up!” Morgan laughed, covering my mouth. I pulled her hand away.

“You’re dating a movie star and you didn’t tell your best friend?! I should kill you!” I said, laughing.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been a bit… preoccupied,” she said, lacing her hand in Dan’s and snuggling up close to him.

“Excellent to finally meet you,” he said, holding his hand out.

“You, too… Dan? Is that what I should call you?” I said, laughing as I shook his hand. I couldn’t help but be a little star struck.

“Yeah, Dan is fine,” he said, chuckling slightly.

“Well, let’s get back to our apartment. We have a lot of work to do. I know for a fact you have a lot of clothes,” Morgan said. I laughed, linking arms with her as she linked arms with Dan on the other side.

We packed my stuff into a moving truck we had waiting for us and got into Morgan’s limo… a limo! We drove about 20 minutes, and then arrived at a huge apartment complex.

“I live on the top floor. It’s a condo,” Morgan said, giggling slightly. I groaned.

“We have to carry all my shit up there?!” I complained, getting out of the limo.

“I could call up a buddy and see if he’ll help us out,” Dan suggested, searching for his phone in his coat pocket.

“Really, love, that’s not necessary,” Morgan said, following me out of the limo and giving Dan her hand.

“Oh, love , you want to carry all my boxes up those stairs?” I asked, giggling at her. She slapped my arm playfully.

“We have an elevator, stupid,” she said, laughing. I rolled my eyes.

“It doesn’t matter! I could use another pair of muscles,” I said.

“What about my guns, hm?” she said, flexing her ‘muscle.’ I laughed.

“Don’t even start! We both know I’d kick your ass any day,” I smirked.

“In your dreams, Rossi! I could take you down in a second,” she laughed.

“No matter, he’s on his way over now. Just called him,” Dan said, smirking.

“Dan!” Morgan exclaimed, laughing slightly.

“Well, with you two bickering and all, I had time to call him!” he said. His British accent was a lot to get used to. I’ve never been outside of Pennsylvania, let alone the United States. It’s weird to think that everyone sounds just like him here.

“Well, thank you,” I said.

“No problem. He lives right down there road, he should be here any minute,” he said. I smiled. He was a pretty alright guy, for being so famous. He had his arm securely around Morgan’s waist, holding her close to him.

“Might as well start,” I said, climbing into the back of the moving truck. I opened the box and started handing boxes out to Dan, who handed them to Morgan, who set them in a pile on the ground.

“Slow your roll, slick!” Morgan said, moving back and forth between the box pile and Dan. We had quite a nice little assembly line going until Dan stopped taking boxes.

“Helloooo? Girl with a million boxes here,” I said, peaking my head out of the truck. Morgan and Dan were talking to someone. Dan’s big head was blocking my view, but I assumed it was his friend. I hopped down from and truck and put my hands in my back pockets, walking toward them. “Having a party, are we?”

Dan moved out of the way and revealed a tall, built ginger that I recognized immediately as Rupert Grint.

“Ellie! This is Rupert. Rupert, Ellie,” Morgan said, smiling at me. My eyes widened. I’ve always thought of Rupert Grint as ‘Ron Weasley.’ You know, the awkward little ginger kid who was comic relief. Then again, I gave up on the Harry Potter movies after the third one. Anyway, this wasn’t little awkward ginger boy. This was… tall, handsome, attractive, sexy… just wow. The only word I could think of was “wow.”