Status: Active :)

Silent Love

Her Enchanted White Wolf

“I can’t believe this,” Mady sobbed against Mandy’s shoulder.
They were alone in Jacob’s room; Mady didn’t want to be with anyone else.
“I’m sorry,” Mandy said softly and brushed her hand over Mady’s now loose hair; they had removed all the hair pins in the car.
“No,” she sobbed and tried to get a grip. “I just can’t believe it, but at the same time I knew you would do something to save me. I was terrified Mandy, but then you came, standing next to your white horse, ready to save me.”

Mandy smiled. “I know you too well; when I saw you in the church I knew it wasn’t what you wanted.”
“I thought Tyler was my prince, that this wedding and this dress-” she said and hit her puffy lap. “-would make me feel like a princess and I would live a fairytale. But this dress is disgusting and I’m just a knocked up waitress at nineteen years.”

Mandy started to say something, but Mady groaned and got to her feet. “Get me out of this dress. It’s suffocating me!”
Mandy scrambled to her feet and searched the back of the dress for a zipper or buttons or anything, but she couldn’t find any. “Did they sew this thing on or what?”

Mady trembled as she spoke. “I don’t know, just please, get it off me.”
“Jake!” Mandy called. “Get me a scissor!”
Jacob opened the door carefully and handed Mandy the scissor and watched as she cut the back of dress open in one swift movement. He left when Mandy pulled the dress down Mady’s arms and to the ground.

Mady wrapped her arms around herself as her whole frame was shaking as well as her teeth chattering. Mandy found her a pair of sweatpants and a over sized sweater from Jacob’s dresser and helped her put them on before she guided her out of the cold room and into the living room.

She made her sit on the couch and draped the woolen blankets Billy had found over her.
“Jake, can you please sit by her and keep her warm?”
“Of course,” Jacob said and sat down next to the runaway bride and wrapped his arms around her.
Mady curled against his side, still shaking.

“I made her some soup,” Billy said as he wheeled himself over to the sofa with a tray with chicken soup in his lap.
Mandy smiled at him. “I hope its okay I brought her here, Billy,” she said and took the bowl with soup and started to feed Mady.
“It’s no problem at all, Amanda, she’ll be fine here.”

Mandy and Jacob sat on the couch with Mady between them for hours. Mady fell asleep, but Mandy and Jake had the television on low and linked their fingers at the back of the couch. Mandy felt sick. She had stomach cramps, and she felt a little insecure; her period was way late. She blamed it on the stress of planning how to stop Madelyn from getting married.

Billy had gone to bed, but told them that Mady was free to stay for as long as she wished.

Mandy stifled a yawn as a knock on the door brought their attention to Embry entering the living room.
He stared at Madelyn with raised eyebrows. “What happened to her?”
Jacob shook his head almost in disbelief. “Amanda crashed her wedding.”
Embry burst out laughing loudly. “No way!”

Mady lifted her head a little bit to see who it was, but her heart started beating erratically when she locked eyes with Embry. He stared back with wide eyes.
Embry cleared his throat. “You look like a mess.”
“Geeze, thanks,” Mady said sarcastically and yawned.

“What I meant to say was that you’re probably a lot more beautiful when you’re not running away from a wedding.”
“Smooth, man, smooth,” Jacob said and got to his feet. “Do you mind looking after Madelyn for a few hours? I need to get Mandy back home,” He stared at the half asleep Mandy.

Embry shrugged and tired to pretend it was nothing. “’course,” he said and took Jacob’s space next to Mady.
“You’ll be okay?” Mandy asked her friend and kissed her forehead.
Mady quickly up at Embry before she answered her. “Think so.”

Mandy saw the enchantment between them and knew what was going on. She smiled at them. She realized she wasn’t Mady’s knight on a white horse. Embry was her enchanted prince on a white horse. Or was it enchanted white wolf?

Mandy and Jacob walked hand in hand towards the front door, but Mady called after her.
“Hey, Mandy; I’ve been in Jacob’s pants.”
Mandy laughed as well as Jacob and Embry.
“I missed you girlie,” Mandy said and blew a kiss at the red head.
“Missed you too, Mandsy.”

~~~

Mandy and Jacob was alone at Mandy’s house for the first time in two weeks, and Jacob felt a desperate need for Mandy, wanting her right there and then where they stood in the front hall. Jacob thought she looked more beautiful than ever even though she had changed earlier and was wearing his worn out jeans and a tee.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed down her neck. “I love you, Amanda,” he whispered between the kisses.
He looked at her face when he didn’t get any response and felt how stiff she was. “Baby, are you okay?”
She groaned in pain. “I don’t think so. It hurts so badly,” she muttered through gritted teeth.

She almost fell to the ground but Jacob caught her. Mandy reached her hand down to touch her jean clothed inner thigh when she felt warmth spread on her skin. The blood had drained the fabric and her fingers were red when she brought them up to look at them. She knew this wasn’t her period; this was not right, this was really bad.

She stared at Jacob with petrified eyes and started shaking.
“What is happening Jake?” she wailed and let herself be lifted off the ground and rushed out in the car again before Jacob sped off to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
White Horse/Enchanted - Taylor Swift

Thank you Cutie 0.0 Cucumber for commenting, it means the world to me :) You keep me updating! :D

Comment and Subscribe!

~ BreeVixen

PS.
Check out my tumblr if you ever wondered why I'm weird :)