Status: I really shouldn't have made another story. It's going to be slow updates after the first chapter...

Loathing

Neither of them knew when her loathing turned to love, but they both knew that the love was there after a time. Yet she kept her façade going, kept telling him that she loathed him. She hid her blue eyes behind her blonde fringes, not willing to meet his eyes with others around.

But when I say “I loathe you,” I‘m really saying, “I‘m in love with you”.

He knew she loved him just by the look in her eyes on the rare occasions they passed each other in the halls. He knew that he felt the same way about her. She had grace and she had poise, something he knew he could never attain. He tried in vain to tame his unruly brown hair, letting his chocolate eyes stray toward her unabashedly.

“I loathe you, too,” were the words on the tip of his tongue, always left unsaid.

Eric Miller was her the man of her dreams.

Riley Stone was the object of his affections.

It’s a cruel thing that Fate has done, placing two soul mates so near to their other half yet worlds apart.
  1. Introduction
    Of the thoughts of Riley and Eric.
  2. She's a Rebel
    Of Riley's home life and her small act of rebellion.
  3. He's an Outcast
    Of Eric's delimma and his excursion.