Skittlelicous.

Stuck.

Alexzander.

“That will be $7, 584.” The ‘plastic’ women behind the counter said, while taking my gold card. Most people think that this is a lot of money, this is cheap for me considering I only bought Christmas presents for everyone, decorations for the apartment and the tree, and some things for the lobby, at a cheap store and I didn’t buy much.
You see my parents own the building I live in and twenty-two others around the world, my father owns eighty-two five star restaurants, around the world, and my mom is a high priced lawyer, mostly in on the huge cases you see on TV. “Would you like them wrapped and delivered?” She asked batting her fake eyelashes, for the twentieth time.
“Yes please, but I need them there in half an hour.” I replied as she gave me a dirty look, good no more flirting. “I’ll give your wrapper a hundred dollar tip and your driver a three hundred tip.” She half smiled, still angry that some snot nosed rich kid wanted it done in their time not hers.
“Alright sir. Can I have your address and number please?” I gave her my address but gave her my drivers number, she’s been flirting with me the whole time and it is sickening, I only go after men and she is not great looking. You can tell she has had at least one breast implant, botox, and a face lift. She looks like she has been hit with a truck.

Half an hour later I pulled up in front of my building, as did the driver of the truck. I got him to bring the gifts and bags of x-mas decorations into the lobby. “Can you put those over there?” I asked him, pointing to the lobby stuff then the sitting area.
As the trucker brought those over I walked to the desk the Adrian worked at, he is always nice and is my age so he’s easier to talk to.
“…I know I do.” He mumbled gazing into space, he is totally having one of those thinking in head speaking out loud moments. I have them all the time, I hate them!
“You know you do… What?” I asked as his jaw dropped.
“N-nothing.” He stumbled. “Can I help you with something Zander?”
“Yes please, can you tell Graham to come help me with some gifts?” Adrian nodded and pushed a button on his walkie-talkie.
“Graham, Zander needs your help.”
“Sorry my sexy little love muffin I have to go remember. Gotta go to the hosskittle to get it ooonnn with a nur… I mean to get some tests done.” The talkie replied back in Graham’s voice.
“Umm… Okay.” Adrian said.
“Bye little sex muffin! Have fun with lover-..”
“Bye Graham!” He shouted in the speaker. “I’ll just have to help you, I mean someone has to push the buttons in the elevator.” He said, his eyes sparkling a tiny bit as he giggled.
“Okay.” I replied going to get some bags. The truck driver had finished and was waiting for something. “Can I get you anything?” I asked rudely, I wanted this guy gone he made my parents hotel look like a run down motel.
“Yeah my three hundred more dollars kid.” He said in a very high pitched voice which made me laugh which in turn pissed the huge driver off. Adrian stood behind me as if he was scared and I don’t blame him! I quickly dug out my wallet and gave him three crisp bills.
“There, now leave.” I said. He angrily walked away mumbling about how he will never deliver here again because of me. “To my floor!” I said rather excited and scared.
“Are we taking the stairs, like you always do, or the elevator?” Adrian asked with both hands full of bags.
“Umm….” I mumbled with just as many bags. I hated taking the elevator because Graham would talk about the elevator falling and the people in it, us, will die a horrible death! This is why I don’t take it anymore. “Let’s take the elevator, its one easy trip if we do it that way.” I said with a small smile, freaking out on the inside though.
Adrian pushed the up button for the elevator and it opened. Stepping my stomach dropped. The only thought going through my head was I’m going to die! “You live on the top floor right?” I nodded at the question and he pushed the button. I stared at the glowing number above the doors waiting for it to reach 16. …9….10… Crack!
“What the fuck was that?!” I shrieked, my voice coming out two octaves higher then it should be.
“I’m not sure, but we stopped moving.” I started hyperventilating and my vision became blurry.
“I hate elevators, I hate elevators, I hate… Oh my god I’m gonna die!!!” I shouted. It was the last thing I said before I passed out, hearing another loud crack!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it!!
Word Count: 833