Beauty and the Beast

eight

“Are you going to try and make a move on her?” Savy asked Milan as they were on a team breakfast. It was another Wednesday in the month of November meaning that they were on a road trip again. This time they were in Pittsburgh playing against the Penguins. And tomorrow they come home to play against the Canadiens.

“I don’t know. It seems like if I do then it’ll be to fast I mean she did just break up with the jerk.” Milan said picking at his pasta that he ordered. After that night when they watched Beauty and the Beast they got closer. Soon they found themselves talking about their personal life a little more.

Milan had learned that Elle and her boyfriend broke up after 2 years because he was cheating on her. Elle sometimes got this feeling that he was cheating on her but never believed it until she saw the pictures. She couldn’t believe that she was saying that she was glad that they were done but she really was. He just didn’t have that effect on her like before.

Elle never admitted to Milan but she stopped liking him when she moved to Boston. She didn’t know if that meant it was because she started to fall for Milan even though he was a total jerk or the distance part just tore them up. The effect that she was talking about though was the effect that Milan had on her. She got all nervous inside it was liking someone in high school all over again. But this time she wasn’t in high school and she had a feeling that Milan liked her back.

“Do you like Milan?” Katy asked as the two were walking around town doing nothing. Both girls had nothing to do and decided to just walk around Boston well just the parts around Milan’s apartment.

“He’s a great friend.” Elle said rubbing her hands together it was 42 degrees and the weather was beautiful. The leaves had already changed colors and were now beginning to fall.

“A friend? Is that all you see him as?” Katy asked knowing that wasn’t true. She saw the way Elle looked at Milan and it wasn’t just as friends. When he was playing she wore this proud smile whenever he did something. He could just be skating with the puck and she was so proud of him.

“Well, I guess just for now. I mean I don’t want to get hurt again.” Elle said following Katy into a Dunkin Donuts. If it were up to Elle she would be in a Tim Hortons but since Dunkin Donuts sponsored the Bruins she felt obligated to get her coffee from there.

After they talk sessions both girls went to Milan’s apartment to watch the game. It was going to be against the Penguins who have been doing really good lately. Well maybe it was just Sidney Crosby who was doing really well. With his point streak still going on strong. The girls pulled out Milan’s secret stash of Nutella with some crackers and just started to eat it all.
In the first period and second period it looked as if the Penguins were going to win this game. They were leading the Bruins until the third period thats when everything happened. Suddenly it was as if the Bruins came alive and just started to produce opportunities and score goals. The last goal of the game was by Milan who scored the Bruins 7th goal of the night beating the Penguins 7-4.

“So I can’t believe that just happened.” Katy said in awe of the game. At end of the second period both girls thought that the Bruins had lost already. Not to doubt the team it was just that they were down and the Penguins had a 2 goal lead on the guys.

“Neither can I. But let’s not tell the boys that we doubted them for a second.” Elle said still in amazement over this game. Both girls knew that if they somehow slipped up and told the guys that they lost hope they would be in for it.

The guys were in the locker excited about the win that they just captured. It was a huge win for them since they got in 7 goals and 5 of those goals came in the third period. Tomorrow night they would face the Canadiens at the TD Garden so they would have to win that game. It was the rivalry that made everyone look forward to the game tomorrow night.

“Looch, don’t tell Katy but I actually thought we might have lost that game.” Patrice Bergeron whispered to Milan as they were sitting on the bus heading off towards the airport.

“You’re not the only one but yea don’t tell Elle.” Milan said agreeing with his friend after that the guys just started to talk about other things than hockey.

Soon the two guys found themselves in the cold weather of Boston getting off of the plane. From there they would head back to the TD Garden, get in their cars and go home. But before everyone could leave Chara made his announcement that the guys were expecting to hear. He was going to invite them to his house after the first fall of snow.

Milan got into his car and drove off towards his apartment. He was excited to go to Chara’s house with the whole team. Chara just started to invite the guys over once he moved into a bigger house. The backyard was big enough for kids to run around and just have fun. Plus it was like a winter wonderland that day since it had been a whole day of snow.

“Elle, I’m back.” Milan whispered to Elle as he found her sound asleep in her room. He always felt bad for waking her up but when he didn’t she got mad not knowing if he got home safely.

“It’s was a good game.” Elle mumbled into her pillow giving the thumbs up to Milan before going back to sleep. He silently chuckled at her as he closed her bedroom door.

For the next two games the Bruins lost them at home. To say that the players were disappointed was an understatement. They lost to the Canadiens and the Senators. Now they had a day off before their third home game in a row and this time to the Devils. After practice everyone did their own thing before the game. Milan went to go hang out with Patrice and Savy while Elle went to go and hang out with Tyler.

To usher in his new apartment Tyler invited Elle to watch a movie. The two sat on his couch with some Pinkberry and watching the Exorcist. It was just the two of them sitting in Tyler’s empty new apartment. He was enjoying himself, its been a while since he watched this movie. Elle was pretty much freaking out at everything, she wasn’t one for scary movies. But she knew that it wasn’t fair that Tyler had to watch her chick flicks but she didn’t watch his movies.

“After seeing it so many times still a good movie.” Tyler said getting up from his seat to see Elle who had her had covering her face. He couldn’t help but laugh, she had the same expression his sister did when they watched the movie.

“You’re so weird, Tyler.” Elle said laughing at her best friend. He pulled her up from the couch and was going to drop her off back at the apartment. The car ride to the apartment was a one filled with laughter. Tyler was teasing Elle over her reactions to the movie they just watched.

“Bye.” Tyler shouted as Elle closed the car door and watched him drive away. She quickly headed into the building after his car was out of sight. It was freezing outside and Elle couldn’t wait to get back to the apartment. Opening the door she saw that Milan had made it back before her.

That night the two ordered Chinese food and watched old episodes of King of Queens. The two couldn’t stop laughing at both Doug and Carrie the whole night. It could kind of relate to them. Doug was your average guy wondering how he got such a hot wife. Just like Milan, sure him and Elle weren’t dating or married but he wondered how he had gotten such a hot roommate.

“Good night Elle.” Milan said as Elle went to bed before him. She said her goodnight and crawled into her bed. Milan knew that he should be in bed by now so he got ready to go to sleep.

At around midnight did Elle wake up from a nightmare. She couldn’t fall back asleep so she made her way to Milan’s room. Not knowing what to do she knocked on his open door. When she first started to knock he didn’t stir so she basically had to pound on the open door to wake him up.

“Can I sleep with you tonight? I had a bad dream.” Elle said quietly trying to look for Milan in the dark. She could tell that he was sitting up in his bed from the outline of light from his night clock.

“Yea, come on in.” Milan groggily said motioning Elle that it was okay to come inside. She made her way to his bed which he moved over so she could get in from the other side.

“Thanks.” Elle said moving closer into Milan, he draped his arm around her waist as her back found its way to his chest.

“No problem.” Milan mumbled already half asleep. For that night Elle was glad that Tyler had put on the scariest movie Elle had seen since she never watched scary movies. She was glad that she was in one of the most comfortable bed with the guy she was really starting to like.
♠ ♠ ♠
6 comments?! I love you guys :D thank you so much to:
minidiva12
lemonxsays
Frankie Bartholomew
Fallingfromgrace22
jen123
Ultraviolet Light
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter its another cute one in my opinion (:
& please check out my new Sidney Crosby story; Long Live