You Can Tell Me Anything

Ch. 22

*Kats POV*

I woke up the next morning to Mike Tre and Billie jumping up and down on my bed.

"What?... Whats up?" I said my voice heavy with sleep.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all screamed at once.

Ooh my god. I totally forgot about my birthday! I guess I've just been so wrapped up in everything that's been going on I didn't have time to think about it. My thoughts were broken into by everyone laying on top of me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's like 11:30." Billie said.

"So what do you want to do today?" Mike asked. I couldn't see his head it was buried under a pillow.

"I don't know. I actually forgot it was my birthday. How did you guys remember?"

"How the hell can we forget? Every year it's the same thing. We all run around doing whatever you want for exactly 24 hours." Billie answered rolling his eyes.

"And I love you all for it." I smile and we all broke apart. Tre and I have a huge bed so there's room for everyone. We laid there for around a half hour talking about everything until we decided to get ready and go out to lunch and see where the day takes us. Mike and Billie went down stairs to watch some TV and told us to call them when we where done. I stood up to get my shower while Tre stayed in bed. I turned on the water and stepped in. All I could think about was the fact that I forgot my own birthday but they remembered. I was just thinking about Mike and Billie when I noticed Tre standing behind me. I jumped and knocked him over. He slid on a bar of soap and landed on his face.

"Ooh my god Tre! Are you ok! I'm sooo sorry!"

"Relax I'm ok. My head just hurts."

"Awwe where?"

He pointed to a spot on the side of his head and I stood on my tip toes to kiss it. That's when I noticed he had a bow around his neck.

"What up with the bow?"

"Ooh well I couldn't think of anything to you because nothing seemed good enough."

"So you put a bow on your self?"

"Yup you got it."

I leaned up again and tore the bow off with my teeth. It fell to the floor and I began sucking on the spot the bow had been. After about 5 minutes I pulled away revealing a massive hicky.

"Hey!" He said pretending to be hurt.

"What?"

"That's not fair!"

"What's not fair."

"It's your birthday and I'm not doing anything to you!"

"Tre."

"What?"

I stood on my tip toes and whispered into his ear.

"Who's stopping you?"

*Tres POV*

Damn she has a good point. Not now though. I don't want to ruin the day for Mike and Billie. They want to make things better with her. We finished our shower and Kat headed into our room while I yelled down to Billie and Mike that the shower was open. I walked in and Kat was running her hair dryer. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out the same shirt I wear every year on her birthday. It's a black shirt with bright pink letters that read. "I'M WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!" I also pulled on some dark shorts then walked over to the mirror to gel my hair and put on my eye liner. After about a half hour we where both ready. Kat was wearing a short pink skirt with a black tank top. Her hair was down and she was wearing her usual dark eye make up. I smiled and pulled her close to me. I kissed her head. Her hair smelled like roses. I rubbed my hands up and down her arms. She turned around and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. I don't know how long we where kissing but Mike and Billie where knocking on the door before to long. She stood up and fixed her hair then looked over at me to check that I was ready. I jumped off the bed and wrapped my arms around her waist. Billie and Mike are wearing the same shirt I am. I smiled... Some things never change.

"I still can't believe you all still have those."

"It's tradition!" Billie screamed.

Kat smiled and I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and Mike put a blind fold over her eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She screamed.

"Ooh calm down... I won't drop you." I said.

"WATCH MY SKIRT!"

"I am I am. So is Billie."

"Ooh that makes me feel soooo much better."

She didn't really protest any further. She knew it wouldn't get her anywhere. We set her down in the car. Mike got into the drivers seat and Billie sat next to him. I got into the back with Kat and put my arms around her waist. She out her head down on my shoulder and we all talked about random stuff. Kat has no clue what she's in for.