Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 1

Gerard POV

I leaned over the toilet for the third time this week , spewing up last nights meal , I'd had it with the band , but Frank was 'busy'. He was obviously avoiding me. We hadn't spoke since THAT night.

That night was every 'Frerard Fangirl's' dream , it was the only time I had allowed myself to drink again , it had made for a very shady night that led to Frank's bed. I had awoken alone in the morning and I hadn't seen Frank since.

The guys had no idea, although they were confused as too why Frank was missing so many band meetings and why he was so reluctant to see me. Probably too disgusted to see me. I sat on my bathroom floor crying.

I wondered what this illness was , because it had me up every morning chucking up my food , I wondered if it had anything to do with...

Oh God , not this again.

When I was a child the Doctors realised I was different to everyone else , I was a BOY , on the outside but a girl on the inside.
I had a working...womb.

My face felt hot just admitting it too myself , I couldn't stand anyone else knowing. That's why my parents were the ONLY ones who knew.

Not even Mikey knew.

I felt brighter now , the sickness had blown over as quickly as it came and I was now starving.

I left the room to get myself some food and a Doctors appointment for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short and crappy - more soon . It will get better! XD