Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 16

Frank POV

I looked at Gerard , he stared after his Dad , his bottom lip trembling. I could tell he was going to break down so I walked to his side.

He looked at me for a second before sobbing.

Donna looked shocked , pretty close to horrified.

And Mikey looked angry. Really angry.

He glared after his father , nostrils flared , fists clenched. And then he turned to the crying Gerard and his expression turned to one of pity.

Gee's Mom snapped out of her shocked stupor and hugged Gerard close , stroking his crimson hair.

"I'm sorry sweetie...I'll talk to him .... he was just surprised..."

Gerard cried loudly , taking big gulpy sobs like a baby.

I didn't know what to do - part of me wanted to chase after Donald and kick his ass for hurting Gerard.

And the other part just wanted to comfort Gee.

I chose the latter.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gerard cried into my shirt , like he had for the past few hours. I'd taken him back to my house and we were now snuggled on the sofa , while he sobbed.

"Frank...." he sobbed ,"He w-was right....I am a f-f-freak - I can't ...I w-w-won't be able t-t-to...."

"Shhhh , " I said , pulling him up to look at his face ,"He was WRONG. You're not a freak. You're Gerard. And you're perfect,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Double Update. BOOM. LOL

Comment! x