Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 40

Frank POV

The nurse sat on the chairs and we all watched her intently.

"Mr Way bled after the birth - the placenta tore and blood continued to be pumped into it. He lost alot of blood. We managed to get him into to surgery and remove it , he had to have several blood transfusions after though..."

"He's alive!" I exclaimed , my eyes brimming with tears.

"Oh thank God," I heard Donna breathe , like some sort of prayer , clapping her hands together once.

Mikey smiled , hugging Alicia and Ray sighed in relief.

The nurse too smiled , " Yes he's going to be fine , you can go visit him , one at a time - he's very tired but awake,"

Everyone looked at me and I stood up , I glanced down at our beautiful baby girl , she was awake wiggling her little hands around , Donna had fed her a bottle earlier. I kissed the baby's head and followed the nurse to what I presumed was Gee's room.

I walked inside and started to cry , Gerard was pale , but his eyes were wide open , deep hazel orbs watching me and our daughter.

I collapsed at the side of his bed , kissing every part of him lightly.

"Hey , hey" He said softly , kissing me and the baby gently.

He smiled softly ," You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily ,eh?" He joked weakly.

"I thought I'd lost you," I murmured.

"I'm not going anywhere," He kissed me deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!
xo