Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 45

3 months later...

Gerard POV

I picked up my gorgeous baby daughter, rubbing our noses together, hers tiny and round, she gurgled and made grabby hands, pulling at my scarlet hair. I winced and she made a sound like a giggle, her face stretching into that wide, toothless smile babies have.

I pulled her close, one hand on her big nappy covered bottom, and one of the back of her head, stroking her wispy dark hair, her chubby face fell on my shoulder, she slavered all over my blue t shirt, I laughed and she joined in, her little hands beating my torso. I carried her into the kitchen, sitting her down in her neon pink highchair and warming up some of that...orange...baby food...stuff.

Frank was out...doing something with his Mom, and I’d spent the afternoon with Daisy, I loved her way too much, happy for hours to just watch her play with her toys, to watch her pull her feet up to her ears. I could watch her forever, sometimes it was difficult to believe that she came from inside me.

I fed her the food, she slurped it up from the plastic spoon happily, she somehow ended up with food smeared all over her cheeks , her little tongue spreading it everywhere. I giggled, finishing her up and wiping her face clean, her brow furrowed in distaste and I chuckled.

Me and Daisy were on laying on the couch – well I was, she was laying on my stomach, smacking on her fairy themed pacifier. I heard the door click open and Frank entered the room, smiling at the sight of us, “Sorry I was so long Gee, my Mum wanted to go out for a meal...” Frank started, apologetically and I cut him off,

“Don’t worry, we had great fun, didn’t we Dayz?” I asked the sleepy baby, she hummed a little in response and Frank smiled, plucking her off my chest and kissing her plump cheeks. She was dozing then and I took her back, sitting down on the couch again, cradling her sleeping body. Frank remained standing though, playing with something in his pocket .

“Gee...I...have something to ask you...” he said nervously, his cheeks turning pink.

I looked up at him, confused.

He dropped onto one knee.

“Gerard Arthur Way, I love you so much, you are and will always be my life...”

I sniffed, letting a single tear escape me as Frank flipped open a black velvet box, to reveal a simple white gold band.

“Marry me?”

“Yes...” I breathed, he grinned, slipping the band on my finger.

We kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
That’s right! I’m back to finish this. Yes – finish it! That’s the end! Thankyou so much for all your comments <3 They make me smile :’)
Anyone up for a sequel...?
A better written sequel – yeah this time it will be planned and beta’d XD
Unlike this story...