Status: Complete - sequel to come

Little Pink Plus Sign of Doom

Chapter 44

Frank POV

Gerard had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks now and it was finally time for him to come home!
They’d had to keep him longer after what happened...
I’d brought the baby every day for as long as the visiting hours would let and usually persuaded the nurse to let us have longer. Gerard says I’ve always been a crafty little man.

It was about half eleven and Gerard has insisted that he pack himself. He stopped every five minutes just to fuss over the baby, something I found incredibly cute. Half an hour later and we were ready to go.
Gerard was a bit annoyed that he had to leave the hospital in wheelchair due to health and safety. Yet he beamed once he saw his dad waiting or us with the car.
I was still weary of Donald. I know he apologised and everyone was getting along, but I just could forgive him for he did to Gerard. I hate seeing Gerard upset, I love him with all my heart.

We all strapped into the car and set off it was time for us all to be a family with our beautiful daughter, Daisy Elena Way-Iero.

Gerard POV

We walked through the door with Frank, dad and the baby into our own little party! The room was covered in pale pink balloons, streamers and a huge pile of presents! The one thing I was very excited about.

Everyone was here, Mikey, Alicia, Ray and mom all standing there with huge cheesy grins on their faces. All of them enveloped us in hugs and cooed over the Daisy Elena.
I knew almost instantly that Elena was going to be in her name as soon as we found out she was a girl. Elena had been my grand-mothers name. I had always looked up to her, she had taught me to draw and sing.

She had encouraged my creativity and believed in me no matter what. She had also been very fond of painting daisy’s. So all together it had been a very easy choice, a beautiful name to compliment a beautiful baby girl. Someone I and Frank will never stop loving, we were a family now and nothing could tear us apart.

I would never let them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovelys! Thank you so much for the comments you guys are awesome!! <3 xx
I hope you like this chapter and MCRMESS has sent me a message to give to you guys, she misses you all!

Dear the readers of this story,

I'm really sorry for just running out like that, but I've been quite depressed for a while and I'm happy to be doing something different.It means the world to me that you're all still here and enjoying Manga_Meg's brilliant updates, She's an amazing person , who I've had the pleasure to talk to over the last few months. I hope to be back soon and this story and the SEQUEL will be joint between Meg and I (Thats if she wants too). Thanks for your supportive comments. They really do mean the world.

Love MCRMESS xo