Status: Inactive

Wish Upon a Second Star

Where is Neverland?

They were all staring at Peter. Michael adnd John were looking at him with shhcoked and confused looks that were almost comical and Wendy was looking at him with a tired and embarassed exression.

Peter seemed oblivioud to all of it as he innocently tried to figure out the use of the game controllers attached to the TV.

John pulled Wendy out of Peter's range of hearing. "What kind of boyfriend do you have now? He looks like a hobo!"

She yanked her arm from his grip and hissed, "He's not my boyfriend! He just randomly showed up looking for his shadow!"

"Oh, that's even better!"

"I didn't let him in!'

John was about to argue more, but he sighed and rubbed his forehead instead. All he and Wendy seemed to do now was fight, but he couldn't help it. Wendy was doing more and more crazier stunts lately and he hated it. She kept talking nonsense about how she wanted to live before she grew old.

While this was going on, Michael hesitantly inched towards the stranger. "Why are you even here?"

Peter slowly turned all the while balancing the game controller on his head. "I orginally came here to answer a wish, but then my shadow got loose and then everything went totally crazy!"

Micahel bit back a laugh. The guy had to be crazy!

"So where are you from?" Michael asked.

"Oh, I spend my days in Neverland," Peter answered.

Michael frowned. "Where's Neverland."

Peter looked at him for a moment and then motioned him to the window. He pointed up to the stars. "It's the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning."

This time, Michael didn't laugh.