Status: completed.

The Past Isn't Really In The Past

Alex.

Jack

One year later...

I smiled and pulled my lover close, pressing our lips together. "Someone's being quite affectionate," Alex teased, his hands sliding down my waist, rubbing my hips.

A small laugh left my lips as I thought about him, how perfect this man before me was.

Alex was perfect in every way and I mean every. He was the one who made me better. He stopped my spiraling out of control self-harming in its tracks.

He made a bet with me back then, telling me that every day I hurt myself, he wouldn't kiss me. He still kept that promise.

My fear of Jon was another thing that he rid me of. He got fed up of me being frightened and scared and took matters into his own hands, getting unto a fight with the larger man and somehow managing to knock him unconscious. He told me he had the strength because of his passion for me. The thought still made me blush.

That and he publicly announced what an asshole he was to a whole crowd at one of our concerts, the people there pretty much screaming their hatred for him.

After that, I began to slowly open up to Alex, letting him into my heart and allowing him to protect me.

"I love you," I heard whispered into my ear, the man kissing the lobe softly. I giggled.

"I love you too...do you know what today is?" I asked, knowing he knew.

"Our half-year anniversary." He whispered, nibbling on my ear.

"Mhmm." I murmured as he started sucking on my neck, marking me as his.

"Jack-y..." Alex whined, "I want you baby." He breathed, panting a little.

"I'm already yours." I told him, leaning and turning towards him, attaching our lips.

The first time Alex and I had sex was the day he asked me out. I begged him to make me forget what happened to me and boy did he.

I trailed my hands down Alex's hips, hugging him to me.

Alex raised an eyebrow at me. "I thought we were going to go out for dinner tonight?" He asked teasingly, capturing my own waist in his arms.

"To hell with dinner. I want you now." I said.

"You mean you want me to take you now ." Alex smirked, wanting to play with me a little.

"Whatever, just take me." I drug Alex to the bed as I practically ran there.

"Jack, I think you're horny." He said, leaning in and kissing me sweetly.

"What was your first guess?" I replied sarcastically, shoving him onto the bed. I wasn't normally this eager but it was like a fire was set inside me and Alex wasn't complaining one bit.

Alex bit my neck as his hands massaged my ass, using his grip on me to grind me roughly. "L-let me ride you, Alex." I said. We've tried different positions but not that one. "Please," I said and he stripped me of his shirt.

"You didn't want to befor-"

"But I want to now." I cut him off, kissing his lips and taking off his shirt, breaking the kiss for just a second to get the unwanted garment over his head.

"You know I can't tell you no." He said, kissing my shoulder and rolling me over, his lips trailing down my body. With hurried hands, he stripped meprobably so I didn't have time to change my mind.

I moaned at where his lips and fingertips touched. He took off his own clothing, rolling over to do so. I climbed on top of him, taking advantage of his position and biting his chest lightly, teasingly.

"Harder," he groaned, panting a little. Surprised, I bit down harder, gauging Alex's reaction. He moaned in pleasure and I noticed a little blood near my bite.

"I knew you liked it rough, but baby I didn't know you liked it this rough." I murmured, kissing his neck.

He shrugged, "what can I say? You bring out a whole different side of me." He smirked, gripping the hair at the nape of my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

Feeling the man slip a finger into me while kissing me, I reached a hand back to help him finger me.

I bit as his neck as the pleasure overcame the uncomfortable pain, my teeth leaving marks there.

"Mine." I whispered as I saw my marks, kissing his lips.

Alex slipped in finger after finger until I was ready, "I complained, pulling my finger out of me to grip Alex's shoulders, getting ready to push myself down onto him.

"Come on baby," Alex coaxes, sliding my hips until I was lined up with him. I sat down, feeling his head push into me. Biting my lip, I tried my hardest to not squeeze my muscles around him. "Easy..." Alex whispered, holding my hips up and trying to give me a few moments though I knew he wanted to shove me down onto him.

I slipped down onto him, pausing once I had him all the way inside of me.

After the throbbing up my spine dulled, I slowly lifted my hips before pushing back down, feeling Alex's cock ram up inside of me, hitting something that send a shock of pleasure through my body.

I screamed my moan and wanting to feel that pleasure again, shoved myself down on him harder this time, nailing that same spot.

I kept up a brutal pace, Alex grabbing my hips and thrusting deep into me, as I rode him, our forces melding together perfectly. We kept up an animalistic pace until both of our movements began to get jerky. "A-alex!" I screamed as I orgasmed. He came after I did, his fluids shooting deep inside of me.

"I love you baby," he whispered into my ear after I got off of him and laid beside him, snuggling into his chest.

"Love you too," I managed to get out before sleep overtook me in the arms of the man I have and always will love.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter!

My lovely co-writer and I have decided to put this story to rest as we were not very enthusiastic about it to begin with and neither of us like just deleting stories, so here's your happy ending:D

We will be writing another story together called Where We Began

Hope you enjoyed this story and thanks for reading!
<3 sari

-more of my stories found here^.^
-more of Lauren's stories found here^.^

com/sub?