The Chronicles of being a merch girl: The Booth, The shirt, and The Band Boy.

Why You poopin

Jenn's POV I
I sat there on the other bus...the ones with the roadies. Sitting at the table by the kitchenet. I had to get some boxes with jackets to bring back to the booth. Were at the next venue, and have a shit load to do. I felt like taking a brake from the bossing around jb and matt were doing. I was slightly annyoed with it. Was sitting there looking at a magazine, when I heard grunting and moaning. What the fuck is that? Oh god I hope someones not getting it on. That's just wrong. I sat there trying to relax for 5 fucking seconds and I can't cause someones fucking....GOD DAMN IT! I went to get up and leave when danny came out looking quiet flushed in the face. He let out a deep breath.

Jenn: I have to go to the bathroom, ill be back.
Danny: no! Don't ...uh not yet...theres laundry in there.
Jenn: ok so? Danny: ok don't tell anyone, I'm sorry I had to go number 2 so bad! I couldn't hold it! I went to get some stuff and it was like a spell ...I had to.
Jenn: you did that...that's all the grunting and moaning came from.
Danny: it was bad...it was ripping me apart.
Jenn: oh I'm telling the guys. I started to run out the bus, danny took off running after me. We ran threw the back doors of the venu threw the dressing rooms, to the back stage, on the stage where the guys were slowly tunning there shit. I ran passed jimmy and he unnecessarily big drum kit, dogged johnny buy like centemeder, I looked back to see danny hot on my trail. I ran up to matt and hide in front of him...
Jenn: GUYS! Danny: DON'T SAY IT!! He came around matt and tried to grab me. I dogged from him and began running around and him chasing me.
Jenn: DANNY TOOK A SHIT ON THE BUS!!
Danny: NO! He sped up to grab me.
I took off running passed Brian and jumped off the stage, landing on my feet and running towards the merch. Danny didn't follow after me. He ran to the stairs and over to the booth.
Jenn: NO! You can't get me here....its base!! I shouted like we were playing tag.
Danny: awe fuck...he shouted.
Matt: Danny are you serious.
Danny: dude it hurt I couldn't make it back here.
Jimmy: Danny poo...I'm calling you that now. He laughed.
Johnny: you have an exploding ass? He said into the mic making in echo through the venu. Everyone laughed at the comment.
Johnny: what ...I was really asking?
Danny: oh I will so get you for this...payback is coming your way.
Jenn: this would have never happened if you didn't shit on the bus. I taunted him while shaking my finger at him, like if he was a child.
Danny: I COULDN'T MAKE IT! All the guys laughed at him
Matt b: jenn go get that box, why didn't you get it in the first place!
Jenn: oh shut the fuck up...I'm tired of you bitching at me 24/7. He looked at me with a shocked face. Damn right I yelled at you son of a bitch. Matt b: you should have gotten it. Jenn: well ill go get it again then! I yelled while walking off. I passed danny and I didn't make eye contact with him. I knew if I didn't maybe nothing would happend. But hey I was dead wrong.
Danny: I'm gonna get you ! He yelled. I took off running....over the stage between the guys or I should say dogging them, since they were moving around making it more complicated for me.
Danny: come back here jenn....you have some serious pay back that I need to give you. Jenn: no danny pooper. No. I ran to the bus he followed after me. I was to slow in punching the numbers to get the door open. He came over an grabbed me in a big bear hug.
Danny: that was mean...he powted.
Jenn: oh your fine...don't poop anymore...plug that damn hole up my friend and you shall have no spilling. I giggled.
Danny: I guess it was kinda funny.
Jenn: kinda ...I said. With a raised brow. I went to grab the boxes of jackets...I walked back to the booth to get shit set up for tonight’s venu . --

Melly’s POV
I felt someone whiz right by me. I looked to see Grant come flying by
me.

Melly: what the fuck?

Grant: can't talk after Jenn!

And he was gone. I was confused. I dropped my shit and walked out on
stage. Jenn was hidden behind Matt. Then she ran to the table. I was
completely lost.

Melly: what the fuck is going on?

Johnny: Danny took a shit on the bus.

Melly: Danny? Who the fuck is Danny?

Johnny looked at me and laughed.

Melly: seriously...who is Danny?

Grant and Jenn took off again.

Melly: I'm so fuckin' lost. What the hell is going on! Why did someone
shit on the bus?! Who the fuck is Danny?! Why are all of you laughing?

Matt: you have the greatest confused look on your face.

He laughed hysterically. If I wasn't so confused I would tell him he was cute.

Melly: I'm not kidding here guys. Who is Danny?

Brian: Danny is the guy you flirt with sometimes.

Melly: liar! I don't flirt. I don't know how.

I put my hands on my hips and stuck my nose in the air. Zacky came over and put an arm on my shoulder.

Zacky: you poor child. Danny is your buddy Grant.

My eyes went wide.

Melly: nu uh!

He nodded. I looked at all the guys in disbelief.

Melly: you mean I've been calling Grant the wrong name all this time!

They all laughed their asses off. I jumped off the stage and towards Matt.

Melly: his name isn't really Danny.

He nodded while laughing. He was so cute. I shook my head.

Melly: that can't be right.

Matt: but it is.

I thought hard. I was blown away and I felt stupid. Sadness took over me.

Melly: how come no one told me?

They all just laughed.

Matt: we thought you knew.

Melly: how! I've only ever called him Grant.

More laughter.

Melly: Danny is such a dumb name. Dumb!

I ran off to the back. The shit I was working on still there. For some
reason I had lost all motivation for anything. The fact that Grant
wasn't Grant kinda killed me. I stared at all the t-shirts in front of me.

Melly: I can't believe his name is Danny.

I walked out the door and onto the bus. I looked around. I saw a Casio
keyboard sitting on the table. Not questioning how it got there I sat
in front of it and turned it on. At first I just randomly played a note
here or there. No particular sequence or rhythm. Just some scattered
notes. I sighed. Little things get to me. Like Grant's real name being
Danny. Deep down I knew his name wasn't Grant, but to me it was. I like
simple nothings like that in life. Call me sad or crazy. I don't care. My
fingers found their way to an actual playing position. And without any
real thought I started playing something. Not perfectly but good
enough for me. My fingers pushed the plastic keys down. Producing a sound to
suit my mood. My eyes followed my fingers. Watching them move.

Melly: Desperado...why don't you come to your senses...

Matt: Melly?

I let my hands just drop on the keys. He had a small smile.

Matt: are you that upset?

I nodded. He laughed a little.

Matt: you're so upset you have to play Desperado?

Melly: its not funny buttfuck.

He shook his head and sat next to me.

Matt: look its not that big of deal.

I frowned.

Melly: no...but I liked his name being Grant.

Matt: you know, no one said you had to stop calling him Grant. He obviously responds to it.

Melly: I know, but its like when you believe in Santa then you find out he's fake.

Matt: wow, you are so crushed by this.

He said in disbelief. I sat back in playing position. I started playing
random chords that fit together. Making up a song.

Melly: oh Grant!

I sang out.

Melly: how you gone done did me wrong!

Matt stared at me with an open mouth.

Melly: you aren’t the man you used to be! Cause your name actually
starts with the letter D. You used to be my homie G!

Matt stared at me with a smile.

Melly: oh Grant! How could you go and do that! OoOoO yeah. Ooooh Grant!
WhOoOo yeeeeaaah!

I rocked out to the finishing chords of my song. I looked at Matt. His
smile made me smile.

Melly: what?

He laughed a little.

Matt: that was...

He breathed out.

Matt: I haven't heard anything that awesome since Jimmy was rapping about corndogs.

Melly: its not meant to be funny! Its a serious song about my emotional
state of being Matt.

He looked at me wide eyed for a second then busted out laughing. What a fuckin' cute bustard. When he laughs hysterically. Its just adorable and I'm not one for that kind of shit.

Johnny: where is my wife?

Melly: right here!

Matt perked a brow. I smiled and shook my head. Johnny came in and smiled.

Johnny: what are you doing with my wife?

Matt: nothing.

Johnny: that's right nothing. Hey where's my grandkid.

Matt: grandkid?

Johnny: yes Matthew! Your child. Damn it. This why you should have
never gotten pregnant. You can't keep an eye on my beautiful
grand-daughter. Wife.

I was giggling.

Melly: yes?

Johnny: the Barry's need you.

Melly: oh ok.

I started crawling over Matt.

Jenn: Damn it Melly.

I stopped half way.

Johnny: grand-daughter!

Melly: what?

She shook her head.

Jenn: you couldn't ask Matt to move?

Johnny went over and hugged Jenn.

Johnny: your mama is so irresponsible sometimes.

Jenn: get off of my mama you slut!

Johnny: don't talk to my wife that way!

Jenn: tell your wife to get off my poor innocent virgin mama. I can't
have her skanky whore ways rubbing off on my mama.

Matt: there is defiantly some rubbing...

Jenn: Mama!

I looked at Matt.

Johnny: hands off my wife you son of bitch wife stealing bustard! Grand-daughter?

I just looked at Matt. He smiled.

Melly: sorry boss.

I got off him and went by Johnny's side.

Melly: oh my God! Jenn! Did you know Grant's real name is Danny!

Jenn: yes.

I smacked her.

Jenn: aww what the fuck!

Melly: and you didn't tell me you fuck.

Jenn: I didn't want you to get disappointed.

Melly: Jenn! How could you not tell me!

Jenn: because you'd get upset!

Melly: liar!

Matt: no she's not. You sang a song about it.

Jenn: you sang a song? Without me? Now that is fucked up. I thought our
friendship meant something to you.

Melly: you didn't tell me his name so its fair.

Jenn: you didn't even know I knew until now.

Melly: still.

Johnny: wife and grand-daughter.

We looked at him.

Johnny: the Barry's need your help.

We rolled our eyes and went to get our shit done.